No announcement yet.

PED testing details for Marquez-Bradley revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
    You can always count on someone to bring in irrelevance or someone they really admire lmao...Well because people were making a big deal that marquez was juicing because he knocked out that one guy and bradley wanted testing as well this is why..
    listen up pansy. the english language clearly eludes you so i'll try to be as clear as possible. an innocent man would've released information regarding his tests to prove the naysayers wrong...floyd didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
      I have one question and might start a thread;

All this people accusing Marquez of using peds are based on what?..The way manny fought was not like bradley and mayweather did..The way he looked ,he looked good to me,and the almost knowck down was off balance...

My question is is that this people are stating facts like they have proof..its called slander and defamation...what would actually happen if people were responsible of their words....Don't come up with answers like if talk like a duck and crap like that...Please,make me a believer.....
      uuh 1. his trainer is an implicated cheat. out of all the trainersto pivck from why him.
      2. jmm is a bigger puncher than margarito cotto etc.
      3. how is a 40 year old career featherweight able to step up to welterweight and perform.

Comment

how many times did marquez catch pacquiao clean in the featherweights. hee didnt have the power to ko him. now at 40 and 3 divisions higher he can. gtfo. his trainer got away with olympic style drug testing for years. dont tell me thats not fuking obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
          listen up pansy. the english language clearly eludes you so i'll try to be as clear as possible. an innocent man would've released information regarding his tests to prove the naysayers wrong...floyd didn't.
          Someone speaking about the English language to someone else has a punctuation problem! FOH!

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
            Someone speaking about the English language to someone else has a punctuation problem! FOH!
            i love how u dudes avoid the question i posed a mere 3 or 4 times now. language as opposed to grammar...still not sure, are you?

i don't have the time to worry about punctuation, especially on my phone. u either understand what you're reading or choose not to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              It's amazing how these fighters look so powerful, strong and unbeatable in fights before being accused of PED use......(khan,Pacquiao,Marquez) but once they feel like they are about to get exposed, they go back to getting ko'd and beat lol.

Marquez looked like....well the old Marquez.(before the ped rumors)
              The Marquez that Bradley just fought would have been ko'd by Pacquiao.
              You are just a hater plain and simple tell us how you really feel? Jmm look strong and still has a couple fights in him but this a good example of styles makes fight. Bradley stuck to a game plan and won. It's not hard to see unless you are a hater

Comment

Working...
              X