No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Robert Guerrero is Nearly Sold Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    If i felt someone was cheating and they did everything in their power to avoid the one thing that would show they werent, then yes health would come first for me too.

Team Pac thought JMM was cheating and went ahead with fight and how did that end up? Pac out cold, wife crying, best friend punching photographers, possible serious damage, and career may be over. Yeah great choice.

But there is another thread for this conversation and thank you for the respect as i also respect all opinions on this forum. Though i think some are just ridiculous
    its called a lucky punch you know aswell as everyone on this site that pacquiao was doing a job on marquez , hell i love marquez but pac was lunging in like an amateur , marquez has always had power no way was he on peds , those were ridiculous cry's. mayweather like he says has no blueprint to beat him , so my question is why be scared of a blown up featherweight when there is no blueprint to beat mayweather , why be so scared

Comment

Haters

Will you floyd haters please name the best fighters in Mayweather's weight class he won't fight...! I'm curious? Please enlighten the world?http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/im...les/boxing.gif

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
        its called a lucky punch you know aswell as everyone on this site that pacquiao was doing a job on marquez , hell i love marquez but pac was lunging in like an amateur , marquez has always had power no way was he on peds , those were ridiculous cry's. mayweather like he says has no blueprint to beat him , so my question is why be scared of a blown up featherweight when there is no blueprint to beat mayweather , why be so scared
        And screaming lucky punch isnt?

Comment

I hate that the damn brokers get access to so many tickets. Let the real boxing fans get a shot at those, the fight will sell out either way. So why not have a raucous working class crowd there instead of all the high rollers who are just there to see and be seen?

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            And screaming lucky punch isnt?
            if a boxer comes lunging in with hands down open guard , fair enough not a lucky punch but its expected , why couldn't floyd as great as he is exploit that? the guy would only talk to him on the phone thats how much pacquiao put the ****terz up floyds ass

you can't defend floyd its as simple as that , a true boxing fan wants floyd to fight the best not cherry pick his way to self proclaimed p4p king

Comment

If this was Canelo vs Mayweather it would have been sold out in the second day.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                This article is so misleading as someone else stated and I will confirm they didn't actually publicly sell a ton of tickets. The day the tickets went on sale there were less than 5,000 tickets available at the time they went on sale. Floyd selling 5,000 is no surprise, what I want to know is for people like me who were interested in going to see it live what happened to the other 10,000 plus tickets?
                I knew there would be at least one idiot who would post something stupid like this on this site. The majority of all tickets to major events and shows are purchased by brokers who, in turn sell them to the public at inflated prices. The same thing has happened for every Pac fight also, the Superbowl, the BCS championship game and every other major event. The public will buy the tickets and the fight will sell out. Of course, you will then claim that the majority of them were sold at a discount.:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  If this was Canelo vs Mayweather it would have been sold out in the second day.
                  Lets see how quickly it takes for Canelo/Trout to sell out and see what the actual live gate will be. If Canelo/Trout sells out, but the live gate is only $1 million, that means that the tickets were practically given away. If that is the case, a sell out won' t mean damn thing.

Comment

So really it's only around 5,000 tickets sold to the public? That's not really impressive.

Comment

Scalpers will not invest in something that will not create a return. That's how making money works lol

Comment

Working...
                      X