Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch vs. Stevenson in The Works For April, May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'll get his wish, and Froch will smash him. Stevenson is a one trick pony, and Froch - with his granite chin - will take whatever Stevenson does land, and give it back to Stevenson's weak chin.

Comment

I don't think $ was the issue, Kessler wants that IBF belt, why rematch the man he beat if history wasn't involved. Elite fighters need motivation, especially if they already have $.

Comment

Adonis (that's what I plan on naming my son) isn't ****ing with Froch in any shape or form. Wide UD for Froch.

Comment

I have never seen Adonis fight but he is 35 years old with only 20 fights with way less than elite fighters. He was also knocked cold by a fighter with 19 loses. So on paper it definitely looks to be an easy night for Froch

Comment

I don't see Bute taking a rematch with Froch. I think he knows just about as well as we do that he is just in for another shallacking that would ruin whatever he has left in his career.
            I think Kessler does have the balls to rematch Froch, but I also think he is less than excited at the prospect. Froch has been devastating since the loss to Ward and I don't think anyone is really too keen to be the guy standing across from him right now.
            If he handles Stevenson like I think he will, it is only gonna make it worse. lol

Comment

Stevenson to begin the year with the first upset of 2013!!!!
              Can Froch take these punches?

Froch chin is not iron...
              Froch down hard @ 2:20(bad quality but better than nothing)

Comment

^Yes. Froch got hit with a shot he didn't see coming against Taylor, and got off the canvas to beat the **** out of him. Prime Taylor > Stevenson. Froch is gonna beat the **** out of this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                  Stevenson to begin the year with the first upset of 2013!!!!
                  Can Froch take these punches?

Froch chin is not iron...
                  Froch down hard @ 2:20(bad quality but better than nothing)

Hmmm, yes.

Froch will walk through Stevenson's flurry and pin him against the ropes.

WTF is with Stevenson's posturing, too? Douchebag.

Comment

LOL @ Stevenson celebrating like he just knocked out Floyd Mayweather in those videos.

He looks good against low-level competition. So does Sakio Bika. Froch crushes Stevenson.

He hits hard? So did Bute. So did Abraham. So did Johnson.

Comment

No no no no!!

Was hoping they'd announce the fight everybody wants to see! Who cares about Stevenson? He's just another Yusuf Mack/Allan Green type of guy. 1 look at his record says it all. Bum after bum. Would be nice if they could have settled the fight for february-march then have the super fight in June-July.

Comment

Working...
                      X