No announcement yet.

It's so much easier to not have friends of other ethnicities/races/religions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by War For 94 View Post
    You didn't read the original post. You fail.
    I read it, you're reachin for shit.

Every race/ethnicity makes jokes about others. If you think they don't, you trippin. Whether or not teres malice involved in their jokes is a different story. If there is, most likely they'd never associate wit the different kinds of ppl at all.

Friends in general are overrated anyway. You're better off keepin your social circle small no matter what fuckin color they are.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      I read it, you're reachin for shit.

Every race/ethnicity makes jokes about others. If you think they don't, you trippin. Whether or not teres malice involved in their jokes is a different story. If there is, most likely they'd never associate wit the different kinds of ppl at all.

Friends in general are overrated anyway. You're better off keepin your social circle small no matter what fuckin color they are.
      I'm not talking about jokes. I'm talking about vicious racist comments. The type that really leave a sour taste in your mouth. Of course people trade jokes about each other's race/ethnicity. That's normal. You said "Whether or not teres malice involved in their jokes is a different story. Right, so you're admitting it would be a different story if it was a vicious racist comment. That's what I'm talking about - if you found out one of your friends (who's a different ethnicity to you) had made some really racist comments about your race/ethnicity, how would you feel?

No offence, but could you cut the bull**** and just answer, because you're really avoiding the point I'm making. This isn't about "jokes".

Comment

I'm not talking about jokes. I'm talking about vicious racist comments. The type that really leave a sour taste in your mouth. Of course people trade jokes about each other's race/ethnicity. That's normal. You said "Whether or not teres malice involved in their jokes is a different story. Right, so you're admitting it would be a different story if it was a vicious racist comment. That's what I'm talking about - if you found out one of your friends (who's a different ethnicity to you) had made some really racist comments about your race/ethnicity, how would you feel?

No offence, but could you cut the bull**** and just answer, because you're really avoiding the point I'm making. This isn't about "jokes".
        I ain't avoidin shit.

Now that you clarified what you're gettin at, lemme empasize one of my other points: fuck friends.

Theres ppl you chop it wit here n there, then theres friends. For someone to be a 'friend,' they gotta be in your trust. Just assume anyone thats supposedly your 'friend' is talkin shit about you behind your back. Could be about your race, your woman, or any other number of things. Maybe their the same race/ethnicity as you, maybe different. Don't matter. When you ain't there, they gonna be talkin some shit.

Since thats the case, why even bother wit friends? If they ain't ppl you came up wit, to hell wit em. Be cool wit ppl, but don't trust em, no matter what color they are.

Comment

grew up with a white friend.... he turned into a skin head.
          and nothing changed. He's a good guy tbh

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            grew up with a white friend.... he turned into a skin head.
            and nothing changed. He's a good guy tbh
            Skinhead as in a racist? So he's a racist skinhead, but nothing changed? And he's a good guy? lol

Comment

War for 94, where in England are you from? Just so i know what sort of area you grew up in.

I find it strange you'd prefer to befriend a person based on colour/religion etc...

Wouldn't you just want to hang with people who are just generally good people no matter what creed/colour etc..?

While i am not white, i have friends from all walks of life, with the majority of them being white. Black, asian, white etc... why should it matter. I don't think the people closest to me are racist, but we do crack on each other at times with general stereotype on colour/religion.....its harmless fun. If you take that shit seriously, move on.

Comment

Skinhead as in a racist? So he's a racist skinhead, but nothing changed? And he's a good guy? lol
                yes, yes and yes

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  yes, yes and yes
                  Prison politics.......

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Prison politics.......

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                      War for 94, where in England are you from? Just so i know what sort of area you grew up in.

I find it strange you'd prefer to befriend a person based on colour/religion etc...

Wouldn't you just want to hang with people who are just generally good people no matter what creed/colour etc..?

While i am not white, i have friends from all walks of life, with the majority of them being white. Black, asian, white etc... why should it matter. I don't think the people closest to me are racist, but we do crack on each other at times with general stereotype on colour/religion.....its harmless fun. If you take that shit seriously, move on.
                      You are ANOTHER person who HAS NOT read my replies in this thread. Learn to ****ing read, would you? NOWHERE in this thread did I say I was talking about jokes.

Comment

Working...
                      X