Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: "Manny cant fight anyone not promoted by Bob"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny isn't afraid of Floyd. Floyd isn't afraid of Manny. They know the world wants this fight. There is only one person in the way and that won't change until he is good and ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      Your name used to be TopRank.
      his real name could be bob arum, but that doesn't change the fact that floyd is a pu55y, don't you think so?

ariza's name used to be scum ariza, snake ariza, you name it, by floyd-fanboy's standards. now his name is angel. hehe..

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        i dont know nor do i care how floyd thinks really. my point is based off my thinking. which is floyd, for the fisrt time ever, has clearly outstripped manny as the ppv king.
        No its not, its based off Floyd's thinking. Because otherwise you would've mentioned it before now. Why didnt you mention this after the Ortiz fight which would surely be the one to go on considering Ortiz was fairly unknown....

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          prove what really? i don't keep track of the numbers but i've seen it a lot of times posted in this board. and from what i've seen, the difference is not that much.
          See the GAmbler's post. It sums it up nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            You cant factually prove any of this. You either believe the difference is negligible and they should just do 50/50

Or you're a Floyd dick smoker who only now wants to bring up the fact that Floyd draws more because Floyd told you to.
            Like I said, not one person mentioned the purse split. It was all about "take the test".
            People like you REALLY need to get your stuff together before spouting off bull****.

You tend to ASSume people jut agree with Floyd other than trying to lay out the FACTS.

Now personally I want 50/50 just so the damn fight gets made and since I don't make a dime from either of them I could care less. However, the FACT IS GBP and FMJ both agree that the numbers should be laid out and whoever is the higher earner should get the bigger split. That's not only fine with me, it actually makes a lot of damn sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              What video? You mean the issue which Floyd made?
              No the one manny made. But its cool,you aren't one for truth so hey.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                People like you REALLY need to get your stuff together before spouting off bull****.

You tend to ASSume people jut agree with Floyd other than trying to lay out the FACTS.

Now personally I want 50/50 just so the damn fight gets made and since I don't make a dime from either of them I could care less. However, the FACT IS GBP and FMJ both agree that the numbers should be laid out and whoever is the higher earner should get the bigger split. That's not only fine with me, it actually makes a lot of damn sense.
                WHenever your argument is weak call the floyd fan a dicksmoker or gay or whatever because thats how you win.

Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  No the one manny made. But its cool,you aren't one for truth so hey.
                  Post the video. How did Manny make an issue with the split? Huh? You are making no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                    With Arum, no fight between Pacquiao and another fighter out of Top Rank will happen. So why are fans wrong by saying Floyd-Pac won't happen because of Bob?

Why didn't Pac-Berto/Marquez happen in 2010? Why didn't Pac-Mosley happened in 2009? Why did Bradley have to sign with Top Rank just to get a fight with Pacquiao?

Yeah, Bob Arum has nothing to do with this.
                    this is school right here^^^^^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post

There is always a higher earner yet fights have been made for 50/50 in the past, have they not?

Comment

Working...
                      X