No announcement yet.

No Disciplinary Action Against Nick Diaz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Disciplinary Action Against Nick Diaz

Apparently his THC levels were enough for a positive test, but not high enough to meet the NSAC threshold.

U MAD?

Too lazy to provide sauce.

It will start popping up later today

Comment

Nice. So.....rematch?

Comment

Good testing for it is absolutely ******ed anyway. Especially when he's legally allowed to use it

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Nice. So.....rematch?
          We'll see. There hasn't been any word from the camps yet.

I honestly don't know where Nick's head is. I really don't think the guy enjoys fighting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            We'll see. There hasn't been any word from the camps yet.

I honestly don't know where Nick's head is. I really don't think the guy enjoys fighting anymore.
            He loves training and teaching, fighting just helps fund those type of things....

Comment

If I was in nick shoes you might as well just take the money and do the rematch anyway what's the harm? If any thing he's lucky as hell to even get a rematch since I thought kos vs pierce was closer and not to mention all the other close fights that have happened that were much closer and never got a rematch.

I love nick but he lost that fight. If your the aggressor you can't get outworked by the counter fighter. I just think he could have done more to actually win the fight like cut off the ring, jab, straight lefts just overall close distance better instead of winging shots from long range. Even if condit fights perfect again diaz can still beat him and nick should be wanting to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
                Good testing for it is absolutely ******ed anyway. Especially when he's legally allowed to use it
                Forgot where I read it, but someone mentioned that it's absolutely ******ed that some fighters are allowed to use TRT, yet marijuana is banned.

Comment

Glad he didnt get banned for smoking da heefer. if Nick was smart at all or if Cesar Gracie was half a coach, he'd bring in a world class wrestler to their camp and drill takedowns all day. its abundantly apparent that people are petrified at the thought of trying to lay hands on Diaz. he could literally be the best to ever fight in that division if he had a bit of wrestling defense or the ability to take someone down and submit them at will.. why doesnt he do it? Cause he's Nick Diaz. kind of frustrating but it's his choice.

Comment

I keep reading he had a prescription.. First of all I thought weed was actually bad for anxiety?? Doctors actually prescribe it in the USA?

I do wonder how he passed for the bj penn fight tho.. Probably cause he won..

Comment

Working...
                    X