Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Ranks Higher?? Marquez or Prince Naseem??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez and IMO I don't think its close

Comment

Jmm what kind of comparison is this???

Comment

silly yanks

Comment

Jesus i didnt think the poll would be THIS lopsided.. i figured prince fans would atleast try to pursway but damn this aint even comparable..

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
            Are u serious?
            ......serious?......serious?.....serious?.......serious?.....serious?.......serious?

Comment

If both fought at 126 who do you guys think would win. IMO it would probably look like Pacquiao vs Marquez 2 where Naseem successfully knocks Marquez down but gets outboxed for the majority of the fight and eeks out a decision.

Comment

Hamed is a nobody compared to Marquez.... Sorry but it's the truth.

Comment

Marquez. He has wins over Barrera, Casamayor, Juan Diaz, Katsidis, Salido, and whether you like it or not he should have at least one win over Manny Pacquiao and he should've gotten the decision over Chris John. But the first 5 names are pretty good. He also beat Rocky Juarez, who is by no means a great fighter, before he became a gate-keeper for PPV's. That is a pretty good resume and it actually is not fair to compare Hamed's resume with JMM's because Marquez has a top notch resume for today's standards.

Comment

probably marquez.

but it's closer than people think.

hamed had a short career but it evens out because marquez didn't do **** for most of his career.

Comment

Marquez accomplishments outstrip Naz, but Naz created a huge buzz about boxing for people that werent fans of the sport. Naz had a bigger impact, Marquez achieved more.

Both great fighters, JMM greater.

Comment

Working...
                      X