Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fashion Industry Full of Predators, Especially Behind the Lens, Models Say

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So TS wanna tell us that Kate Moss is basically a crackh0e. Dayum, tell us some real breaking news bro.

Comment

Comment

Your job is to be cute and cutting edge(sexy), and dudes are gonna be dudes. I'm surprised this article didn't have examples of chicks giving it up. Realistically models are just **** stars with a bit more clothes on. They are still flaunting what they got and don't deserve to be held to higher standards. If you want a real job go to school and get a real job.

Comment

i posted a pic of my ex.. yall too slow thank goodness i deleted before someone replied

Comment

Really, I'm soooooo surprised lol!!!!!!!!

That was sarcasm for the dumb.

If a girl is stupid enough to get taken advantage of then that's her fault.

Have some damn common sense or start your own talent agency.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              u should. i see this tiny ass pinoy dude who wears blue contact lenses always with 2-3 hott girls in the club, i mean cream of the fuucking crop girls. hes a "photographer". i aint hatin, hes doin his thing.

He sounds like a player......NO HATIN!

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                i posted a pic of my ex.. yall too slow thank goodness i deleted before someone replied
                post it again....

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  post it again....
                  i saw it it was basicly nothen...a side profile showing no face or exposed parts...lol..all painted gold...nothen i would've deleted wasnt like she was fat or bad bodied to be embaarased by

Comment

This brings to mind casting couch. But seriously what are they complaining about? It's a competitive industry. A large one to that fact. To get the job, you're gonna have to do that much more. Face it.

Comment

My GF's brother is a photographer and graphic designer. Some of the pics on his Facebook are full of women modelling, and most are topless.

If these women look at alburm's and don't expect to be naked then they are lying. Most are done in a classy way anyway so it's not pervy, but still, don't cry about it.

It's a me trying to be a **** star and crying that my **** is going into pussay.

Comment

Working...
                      X