i enjoyed the fight, did you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacman777 View Post
    12-0? ***** try harder
    He was dominated. Not destroyed. Pacquiao destroyed Cotto. Pacquiao dominated Clottey. A dominant victory doesn't always equal an entertaining fight. A fighter getting destroyed, that's entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Team America View Post
      I had never seen a stream of such HD quality before so I didn't want to shut it off. Plus I had my fingers crossed for a late Josh Clottey left hook.
      You realize that if Clottey won, Floyd would never get the chance to prove he can beat Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
        You realize that if Clottey won, Floyd would never get the chance to prove he can beat Pac?
        I don't give a **** about Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Team America View Post
          So you have no desire for Mayweather to prove he's the top dog? Point taken.

Comment

Originally posted by INVINCEABLE View Post
            Destroy? What fight were you watching? Look at Pacquiao's face and compare it to Clottey's.
            well ur calling Mayweather vs Marquez a massacre in which an overbloated FW gone full 12 rounds with an overweight WW but still cant put him down for good.....dont be an @sshole self-righteous prick

Comment

im gonna be totally honest and say that i only remember bits and pieces of the fight...i was destroyed by the 7th round of Soto-Diaz

and my dvr wigged out so i couldnt watch it when i sobered up the next day

Comment

The fight wasnt exciting most Pac fans feel the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by INVINCEABLE View Post
                  He was dominated. Not destroyed. Pacquiao destroyed Cotto. Pacquiao dominated Clottey. A dominant victory doesn't always equal an entertaining fight. A fighter getting destroyed, that's entertainment.
                  and ur proud calling FMJ's fights" total domination" or "total annihilation" GTFOH

Comment

Definitely wasn't worth 60 bucks.
                    Undercard was complete garbage.
                    And the fight while it wasn't the worst thing ever it was frustrating watching Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post

we know.. youre not a boxing fan.. your only a ***** dick sucker..

Comment

Working...
                      X