No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Fix
    tim duncan= two time regular season mvp, two time finals mvp, two time nba champion.

the current pistons roster doesnt have as many accolades as tim duncan

Again Duncan cried like a *****...

"Mr. Wef, Mr. Wef that bad man Amare slapped my hand call the foul"

Amare is getting nasty on Duncan. 3-12 FT's didn't help either.

Comment

a true great player makes his team mates better, as of right now amare doesnt do that. but you are right in a couple years amare will be the best PF in the game.

What!?!?!

Where do you think most of those Nash assist go to? How do you think guys like Joe Johnson and Q get wide open 3's?

Comment

• Originally posted by oldgringo
        Again Duncan cried like a *****...

"Mr. Wef, Mr. Wef that bad man Amare slapped my hand call the foul"

Amare is getting nasty on Duncan. 3-12 FT's didn't help either.
        what did you want him to do, every player complains when they believe a foul did or did not occur. look at sheed yesterday, he ran up the court like a little girl in disbelief

Comment

Evidence please...because this sounds pretty asinine to me otherwise. Dude has to shoulder the load for his team EVERY game. 20/10/5+ every ****ing game with nothing but raw emotion. Put anyone in the league on that T-Wolves team and they are in the same situation or worse that he's in so you can dead that overrated ****. I'd take him over anyone else in the league outside of Shaq...best passing big man in the game with a developed around the basket/mid-range game. You can't convince me that anyone plays harder...

Yes talent but no leadership whatsoever. Where was he when it came time to check Spree and Cassell this year? Thats right nowhere. Did you hear KG in the media calling guys out, do you hear stories about him getting in teamates faces?...no and no.

Please. AI just plays just as hard, Nash plays just as hard so does Duncan.

Comment

no....i meant to build a team around, of coarse this year id take duncan but duncan is in his prime now. amare is still getting there and has tons of potential.

I'd take Bron first and Wade/Amare next. Damn I knew Wade was going to be bananas in the pros after he dropped that triple double on Kentucky in the Elite 8.

Amare is so good to build a team around because he's just so damned big/strong/quick. He's like the Julius Peppers of the NBA.

Comment

what did you want him to do, every player complains when they believe a foul did or did not occur. look at sheed yesterday, he ran up the court like a little girl in disbelief

This is Raweed Wallace you're talking about. Nobody talks/complains more than him. Duncans still a little crybaby though...it was just really funny because the block was so blatantly clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose
                What!?!?!

Where do you think most of those Nash assist go to? How do you think guys like Joe Johnson and Q get wide open 3's?
                oh please phoenix is stacked, you could argue that any given player on that team has the ability to get an open shot for another.

btw marion during the regular season accepted a ton of nash's assists

plus it doesnt matter anyway, pheonix is done. game 4 was its final breath.

Comment

This is Raweed Wallace you're talking about. Nobody talks/complains more than him. Duncans still a little crybaby though...it was just really funny because the block was so blatantly clean.
                  he is a competator, he was trying to win. ofcoarse he is going to try to draw a foul, it was a close game. if he makes that dunk the series may be over right now

Comment

• Originally posted by jose
                    Yes talent but no leadership whatsoever. Where was he when it came time to check Spree and Cassell this year? Thats right nowhere. Did you hear KG in the media calling guys out, do you hear stories about him getting in teamates faces?...no and no.

Please. AI just plays just as hard, Nash plays just as hard so does Duncan.

Explain to me what KG calling out an injured Sam Cassell and a past his prime, blockheaded Latrell Sprewell is going to do. These guys are both veterans who have been to Finals and have won championships.

If yelling at your teammates and getting in peoples faces was everything then Dirk Nowitzki would be the greatest leader in the NBA for "calling out" Erick Dampier. These are grown ass men we're talking about, not little boys. All that being said, I've seen Garnett try to bring up his team plenty of times, and I've seen him call out his teammates on several occasions. Specific example being him yelling at Wally Szcerbiak for taking a quick 3 in a tight game against your Phoenix Suns which they lost if I recall correctly. KG leads by example, not by stepping on his teammates toes every time they're bull****ting.

Comment

he is a competator, he was trying to win. ofcoarse he is going to try to draw a foul, it was a close game. if he makes that dunk the series may be over right now

I know this, but he's still Tony Parkers oversized sissy clone.

Comment

Working...
                      X