Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters, models, and prostitutes doing the same thing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    She actually has a sexy face but she has let herself go from the pic in your avi. All I recognized was her face but those chicks are heavily into drugs and party hard. By the time they hit 30 they look 50, it's sad.

I did see some young super fine chicks though that I couldn't believe were **** stars though.
    Its the rockstar lifestyle, if you are a str8 edge ****star sounds like you have it made.....without the drugs clouding your mind you can focus and perfect your craft and be the best in the world at what you do.

Do you mean chicks in real life? Hey, they were all just regular girls once that ppl knew personally or just informally at school or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by spray_resistant View Post
      they are all using their bodies to make money. They literally all are selling what their bodies have to offer for $$$. But spray its different because blaze blah......i understand the social aspect so stfu its not up for debate. As a basic principle they are doing the same thing really to support themselves.....and you know what? Its all good
      what a f ucking dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by e_boxer View Post
        what a f ucking dumbass
        Yeah, just because you don't like it doesn't make it false.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Its the rockstar lifestyle, if you are a str8 edge ****star sounds like you have it made.....without the drugs clouding your mind you can focus and perfect your craft and be the best in the world at what you do.

Do you mean chicks in real life? Hey, they were all just regular girls once that ppl knew personally or just informally at school or whatever.
          No man, I can say they are almost ALL drug addicts or something is seriously wrong with them. I don't want to be judgmental but think about it. What kind of person gets fuked on tape, gets cummed on, gang banged, disgraced and disrespected for money?

Most of them either have been abused, are heavy on drugs or just not very smart.

I'm sure there are exceptions but like I said I have a friend that works for one of the biggest **** companies in the world and he tells me 99% of the chicks that come through those doors are messed up in the head.
          Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 10-21-2009, 08:51 AM.

Comment

No man, I can say they are almost ALL drug addicts or something is seriously wrong with them. I don't want to be judgmental but think about it. What kind of person gets fuked on tape, gets cummed on, gang banged, disgraced and disrespected for money?

Most of them either have been abused, are heavy on drugs or just not very smart.

I'm sure there are exceptions but like I said I have a friend that works for one of the biggest **** companies in the world and the chicks are ****ed up.
            What they do for money is the same as everyone else, they perform a function and take some time out their day and receive monetary compensation. To be neutral, is all the same motive no matter what you do for $$$.

Comment

What they do for money is the same as everyone else, they perform a function and take some time out their day and receive monetary compensation. To be neutral, is all the same motive no matter what you do for $$$.
              Sorry but no. Your mind frame is to generalized. With that logic, stealing, selling drugs or anything else you do for money is ok. It's just a function or and end to a means.

Bottom line is, if you are a human being that respects him/herself, you would not allow to be exploited for money.

Digging ditches, washing dishes, or taking out the trash for money may seem beneath some people but it's honest work that needs to be doen for society to function.

Selling one's self for money by letting strangers fuk u in the ass on film, is totally different. As a person you should fulfill your potential, not settle in life.

I work with young kids everyday and I always tell them to fulfill their potential, that's the best thing you can do. Be content in what you do and I'm telling you from first hand experience these women aren't happy with what they do.

You have convinced yourself of it but it's not true. They aren't going to work with attache cases and business suits. They are young girls that are fuked up in the head, addicted to drugs or have been sexually abused and are allowing scumbags to take advantage of them by selling their bodies for nickles compared to what the company makes.

I would never want my child to do something like that because that would be quitting on life..

Comment

Sorry but no. Your mind frame is to generalized. With that logic, stealing, selling drugs or anything else you do for money is ok. It's just a function or and end to a means.

Bottom line is, if you are a human being that respects him/herself, you would not allow to be exploited for money.

Digging ditches, washing dishes, or taking out the trash for money may seem beneath some people but it's honest work that needs to be doen for society to function.

Selling one's self for money by letting strangers fuk u in the ass on film, is totally different. As a person you should fulfill your potential, not settle in life.

I work with young kids everyday and I always tell them to fulfill their potential, that's the best thing you can do. Be content in what you do and I'm telling you from first hand experience these women aren't happy with what they do.

You have convinced yourself of it but it's not true. They are going to work with attache cases and business suits. They are young girls that are fuked up in the head, addicted to drugs or have been sexually abused and are allowing scumbags to take advantage of them by selling their bodies for nickles compared to what the company makes.

I would never want my child to do something like that because that would be quitting on life..
                If anyone likes what they do and is not harming anyone or themselves then any action anyone takes is fine by me because who am I or anyone to judge? Aren't you basically telling ppl what they should or should not like to do for money or why they shouldn't want to do it?

Comment

If anyone likes what they do and is not harming anyone or themselves then any action anyone takes is fine by me because who am I or anyone to judge? Aren't you basically telling ppl what they should or should not like to do for money or why they shouldn't want to do it?
                  That's my point though. These women DON'T like what they do, don't believe that ****.

I can say this from first hand experience. That's why the drug abuse and suicide rate is much higher among these women.

I'm not telling people what to do, I'm just saying to fulfill your potential. It's easy to do the wrong thing, it's easy to steal or make money in an immoral way.

It's hard to work and educate one's self.

If you think these women enjoy sucking dick and getting sodomized for money, you have been watching too much **** and believing the fantasy.

Comment

That's my point though. These women DON'T like what they do, don't believe that ****.

I can say this from first hand experience. That's why the drug abuse and suicide rate is much higher among these women.

I'm not telling people what to do, I'm just saying to fulfill your potential. It's easy to do the wrong thing, it's easy to steal or make money in an immoral way.

It's hard to work and educate one's self.

If you think these women enjoy sucking dick and getting sodomized for money, you have been watching too much **** and believing the fantasy.
                    I can agree with ppl fulfilling their potential and am not saying that some or even any of them like what they do. Just as a general principle, I think ppl should do whatever they want to do as long as they are not harming anyone or themselves and if **** is what someone wanted to do.....then whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X