Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you eat out (fastfood), do you buy a drink?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime I have fastfood I **** like 4 times the next day. My friend's skinny co worker supposedly ate 4 triple cheeseburgers in one sitting. If I did that, in about 20 minutes it would be blasting out the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Everytime I have fastfood I **** like 4 times the next day. My friend's skinny co worker supposedly ate 4 triple cheeseburgers in one sitting. If I did that, in about 20 minutes it would be blasting out the other way.
      lmao, if you ever get stuck and can't go, keep a burger in the sun for a few hours after you eat it you will have the runs of your life edit ; by hot i mean one day old then leav it in the sun

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
        lmao, if you ever get stuck and can't go, keep a burger in the sun for a few hours after you eat it you will have the runs of your life edit ; by hot i mean one day old then leav it in the sun
        Or I can just take laxatives... But I take it you've done this before...?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Or I can just take laxatives... But I take it you've done this before...?
          You've never left a burger in the car accidently and ate it the next day? Happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
            You've never left a burger in the car accidently and ate it the next day? Happens all the time.
            Na, I cant say that I did. I've had cold left over burgers in the fridge....

Comment

lemon lime gatorade or hawiian punch.... thats all i get. my two most favorite beverages...ever. i stop at 7'11 every couple days, stock up.

Comment

Working...
              X