Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to me what #ManDown is as it relates to Spence vs Brook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's what Spence's corner will be saying when Brook takes a knee.

The dude will be brownies down on the canvas.
    Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 05-27-2017, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      #hypejobdown
      You have made your dislike and lack of respect for Spence very obvious with many posts and threads you started in the last week or so. In just a few hours you will get to say I told you so if Spence loses. But what if 2 to 1 betting favorite Spence dominates Brook and wins in grand style? Will you continue to call the hated American a hype job or will you back off that ****?

Comment

Hopefully I can stream this one from the beach

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          It's what Spence's corner will be saying when Brook lands a pair of brownies on Spence's fragile chin.

The dude will be nipples down on the canvas.
          Everyone knows, Special K gets soggy in milk.

Comment

It's what Spence's corner will be saying when Brook lands a pair of brownies on Spence's fragile chin.

The dude will be nipples down on the canvas.
            So you already know for certain that Brook wil KO Spence with two " brownies". Good for you, fortune teller. No IF in your prediction,only a WHEN Brook wins. You are as arrogant a fan as Brook is a fighter. You gave me **** for saying GGG would probably KO Jacobs but I never said it was a sure thing. If Spence wins in a few hours I'll remind you to get a new crystal ball. Spence is just as brown as Brook and he hits harder. Why are only Brook's punches brownies? Maybe Brook will get KOed by some Spence brownies.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              I see it posted a lot but I don't get it.

I don't get a lot of things.
              It's a Spence saying - referring to the idea that he will take Brook out with shots (punches) fired. He's going for a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                It's a Spence saying - referring to the idea that he will take Brook out with shots (punches) fired. He's going for a knockout.
                It's not even hard to understand. Now WTF is a chocolate brownie. That can only go 2 ways and that's sexual or racist. Neither option do you tell it to a man. I'm sorry but only in the UK can something sound so gay and be popular. It also doesn't help "man down". So now we will a man down receiving chocolate brownies while no training with the right hand so Spence can get some sugar. Fuk all this gay ****. Good fight tho

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  You have made your dislike and lack of respect for Spence very obvious with many posts and threads you started in the last week or so. In just a few hours you will get to say I told you so if Spence loses. But what if 2 to 1 betting favorite Spence dominates Brook and wins in grand style? Will you continue to call the hated American a hype job or will you back off that ****?
                  will hold hands up and say i was wrong. credit to him for coming over here even if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    It's not even hard to understand. Now WTF is a chocolate brownie. That can only go 2 ways and that's sexual or racist. Neither option do you tell it to a man. I'm sorry but only in the UK can something sound so gay and be popular. It also doesn't help "man down". So now we will a man down receiving chocolate brownies while no training with the right hand so Spence can get some sugar. Fuk all this gay ****. Good fight tho
                    Hilarious!

Re: Chocolate brownie, Brook explains it here and it's a stupid analogy IMO, but he's saying he wants a clean cut, perfectly sliced, physically perfect looking right hand punch landed on Spence - a punch that looks so perfect it reminds you of freshly baked chocolate brownies.

Like I said, a stupid analogy. But he had no other response to #ManDown.

Comment

It's what Spence's corner will be saying when Brook takes a knee.

The dude will be brownies down on the canvas.
                      Can't say I didn't tell you so.

Comment

Working...
                      X