Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: This Will Be a Prince Naseem vs. Kevin Kelley Type of Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
    Good point, I didn't even think about this possibility... What's the happs across the pond?
    im right here in the states man.... Lets hope eddie hearn updates the fans because the public workout is on wednesday.....

Comment

good lord.. why do these dumb ass brits always refer back to when a brit beat an american lol this is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
        MAB beats his azz at any point in Hamed's career.
        You got that right!

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
        I don't and never have bought this story. I'm not saying his training went perfect, and he was acting like an ******* beforehand to those around his training camp, but he knew this fight was the biggest fight in his career! **** it had been spoken about for around half a decade before it happened. He was asked about Barerra all the time. He got exposed plain and simple.
        Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
          im right here in the states man.... Lets hope eddie hearn updates the fans because the public workout is on wednesday.....
          Unless Brook or Spence lost a family member in that tragedy the fight will go on as planned. There's nothing to update which is why you haven't heard anything. Security will probably be on higher alert though.

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
            Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Unless Brook or Spence lost a family member in that tragedy the fight will go on as planned. There's nothing to update which is why you haven't heard anything. Security will probably be on higher alert though.
            Got an email earlier saying there will be extra security, full body searches at the entrance and no bags allowed inside the arena.

Fight will go ahead as normal, but we've to arrive early due to the extra security checks.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Got an email earlier saying there will be extra security, full body searches at the entrance and no bags allowed inside the arena.

Fight will go ahead as normal, but we've to arrive early due to the extra security checks.
              Yeah that's what I expected would happen.... the extra security should probably be the standard now as we live in a world where these terror attacks happen fairly frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

thanks for the update!

Comment

Hamed was an overrated hyped up British bum like Brook who fought a limited fighter name Kevin Kelly (Brook fought Porter, a pillow fisted inside fighter who smothers his own work). The second Hamed stepped up to fight a good fighter (Barrera) he was embarrassed and sent into retirement at the age of 28. On May 27th, Spence will send Brook into retirement with a vicious beat down leading to KO.

Comment

When I read the headline I laughed hard.

I just don't see Brook having much of a chance against Spence. Errol is bigger, taller, longer reach, and is better with the jab and the inside game.

Brook's best chance is to move laterally and not get caught on the ropes...or else he's toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                      Hamed was an overrated hyped up British bum like Brook who fought a limited fighter name Kevin Kelly (Brook fought Porter, a pillow fisted inside fighter who smothers his own work). The second Hamed stepped up to fight a good fighter (Barrera) he was embarrassed and sent into retirement at the age of 28. On May 27th, Spence will send Brook into retirement with a vicious beat down leading to KO.
                      i agree so much , I wrote a similar post earlier today. Let's go Spence .

Comment

Working...
                      X