Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Anthony Joshua Will Be My Easiest Career Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
    Ever since that Klitschko fight, Tyson keeps calling Joshua's name non-stop. He see's weakness and he wants to pounce.
    Absolutely no doubt about that. Fury see's huge holes in AJ's repertoire and knows he can exploit them.

Let's hope Fury can get somewhere near to his best in the next 12 month.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Great fighters do great things.

Fury is not a great.
      Technically he is though

Heads gone but you can't deny he's a good boxer

Comment

it will be a tough tough fight, much harder stylistically than wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          Technically he is though

Heads gone but you can't deny he's a good boxer
          Good yes

Great?

Come on now.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I'm sure that Hearn and AJ would let governing bodies get in the way of the richest fight in boxing
            Thats one out of 4 things I mentioned. Weight, drugs, layoff..Ironic you didn't have a response to those.. If he was promoted by Haymon or his skin was darker he'd be blackballed by now

Comment

Kind of sad to hear him saying he never took drugs and admitting being addicted to Cocaine in the same sentence ... Keep on the rehab "Funny Thing"... Looks like you're not done yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                I get confidence, but that's total delusion.
                Didn't Fury say that Wladimir would be his easiest fight? And it was.

Comment

I mean he could couldn't he?

Then that would be Wlad and AJ on his record.

A fit and firing Fury is just a nightmare of a heavyweight. Basically, his contemporaries will have to chin him to beat him. AJ might be able to do it and maybe Wilder. But with Wilder you can see Fury actually rag dolling him out of it.

Comment

I can see how Tyson can beat AJ with his pitty patter punches and fast feet.
                    However AJ is not afraid to take a shot to land a shot and i think that is when he catches fury very hard!
                    Fury has totally lost it and he is trying to get it back but i think once your head is gone then its gone.
                    I just dont see him coming back in the same form as before.
                    Wlad and AJ are totally different fighters and this would be a totally different fight.
                    AJ has fast hands like Fury but is not as quick on the feet so its 50/50.
                    I do see AJ landing something big on Fury though and we will have to see how he takes that shot.

Come on guys Styles make Fights! lets not be silly here.

Comment

Hope BBBofC doesn't license this brainless redneck. Fury is the worst for boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X