Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Parker vs. Hughie Fury is OFF - Confirms WBO President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** you Hughie Fury and **** the Fury's in general.

You guys are a joke. I hope Parker just goes straight to Deontay Wilder to unify the WBC and WBO now.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
      Tbh I was surprised team Fury took this fight in the first place, not because I didn't think he was going to win but instead get robbed by Duco and Team Parker.
      I think they expected to win the pursebid especially since Frank Warren signed a deal with BT bringing in alot of extra cash to back them up.

If Hearn was promoting Fury you already know he would have won the pursebid. I had Fury in a upset for this fight. Was really looking forward some good heavyweight fights back to back. Gutted!

Comment

They are scumbags and they should be barred from the boxing organisations for the way they have behaved and treated boxing.....making a mockery of the sport....vile ****s

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          I think they expected to win the pursebid especially since Frank Warren signed a deal with BT bringing in alot of extra cash to back them up.

If Hearn was promoting Fury you already know he would have won the pursebid.
          forget the location, it's more due to this behind the scenes PED saga, and the upcoming drug hearing...

Comment

If true and Fury at fault, that's a lot of money (and credibility) they threw away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Sure about that???

Trust me.

Parker will not utter Wilder's name.
              Parker called him out after winning the belt and Wilder booked a fight with the mighty giant killer Wawrzyk.

Comment

Hughie Fury is a clown who never deserved this fight anyway.Talking way above his station ......now he's a laughing stock with more lies to come.

Go fight Sam Sexton that's your level ...although i'd pick Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Kinda saw this one coming.. Sad sad time. Was really looking forward to it.

Hopefully Wilder takes his spot. Fury's are a joke ATM.
                  First Hughie pulled out of AJ negotiations, then they pulled of negotiations with Wilder and now this.

Hughie literally gave an interview 22 hours ago on IFL saying he would be beating Parker and bringing belt home. He knew he wasn't going yet said that cr*p. They are quickly becoming boxing's biggest jokes.

"Hopefully Wilder takes his spot. "

Comment

an absolute disgrace, to allow Parker to go through a camp and peak to be then hung out to dry as the fury's had no intention of coming to NZ, they tried to move the fight last week which was a warning shot and now this after team Parker have already arrived back in NZ from vegas to finish putting the finishing touches on preparation... I hope they get well compensated and Hughie, dughie or lughie gets fined and dropped in the rankings by the WBO
                    well done team fury... keeping your reputation pristine

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Fury team are a disgrace. i hope they lose a schit load of money, surely DUCO will take them to court??
                      You would think so. Already a venue booked tickets sold so i'm picking DUCO to try bring in a late replacement maybe the WBO will allow them a scrub outside top 15 to come in on two weeks notice

Comment

Working...
                      X