Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Getting Impatient, Waiting For Return Date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know what he's complaining about. When he joined Haymon he said something like, "Al would pick fights for me." Haymon did. Nobody knows what the status of their relationship now.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      LA.... and U?
      También. Mucho gusto homie. Who you taking on that Canelo-Chavez fight?

Comment

When it comes to the purse bid that Duva pulled out of, people seem to forget the reason why she did what she did.

Let's not forget that the Kovalev/Stevenson was all but set up until Stevenson signed with Haymon and pulled out of the fight as soon as he did.

Duva pulled out because she stated that she could not compete with Haymon as far as winning a purse bid was concerned. Being as Kovalev was contracted to HBO, he would have been unable to fight on Showtime (which is what Haymon would have wanted once he won the bid). So why go thru a bid only to call the fight off because she would have been in breach of contract by jumping ship to fight on Showtime?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          When it comes to the purse bid that Duva pulled out of, people seem to forget the reason why she did what she did.

Let's not forget that the Kovalev/Stevenson was all but set up until Stevenson signed with Haymon and pulled out of the fight as soon as he did.

Duva pulled out because she stated that she could not compete with Haymon as far as winning a purse bid was concerned. Being as Kovalev was contracted to HBO, he would have been unable to fight on Showtime (which is what Haymon would have wanted once he won the bid). So why go thru a bid only to call the fight off because she would have been in breach of contract by jumping ship to fight on Showtime?

If I'm not mistaken, Kovalev was a free agent when they started the talking... I can put a lot on Stevenson/GYM but that one failed on the Kovalev/Main Events side... That one could have been done then with a hype as big as a Canelo/GGG fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            También. Mucho gusto homie. Who you taking on that Canelo-Chavez fight?
            canelito....y tu?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              canelito....y tu?
              Tambien. It'll be a good fight tho. But I got my feria on Canelo. Hopefully he wins and then he fights g string so all this ****ing haters can go eat a dick after Canelo beats his ass!

Comment

Working...
              X