Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayorga:"when a woman disrespect a man, you slap her and tell her to shut up *****"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

LMAO...mayorga is all show, don't get all buttt hurt about it. callese perra lol

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          His opponent has clearly never seen the inside of a gym, disgraceful shape for a boxer. 0-14-2 in his last 16 fights!
          Period. Ppl should stop making this disgusting rapist relevant. That spotlight is deserved by better ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            LMAO...mayorga is all show, don't get all buttt hurt about it. callese perra lol
            i'm not butthurt at all i couldn't stop laughing when i see it

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
              Crazy that Mayorga was ranked number 8 pound for pound from Ring magazine after he beat Forrest for the second time.
              Not that crazy. All great/good/decent fighters eventually go to ****. It's the one unchanging rule in boxing...well, that and greed/corruption.

He beat a really good champion, and was a decent champ himself for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Not that crazy. All great/good/decent fighters eventually go to ****. It's the one unchanging rule in boxing...well, that and greed/corruption.

He beat a really good champion, and was a decent champ himself for a while.
                He was a decent champion and he literally would fight ANYONE at anytime. Truly fearless at his Apex. The guy actually let Trindad land 3 consecutive left hooks on his chin. We may not see that level of crazy for a while.

Comment

women slap harder than this clown.

Comment

If I recall correctly Jim Lampley once referred to Mayorga is "the most willing punching bag in the sport".

Comment

i agree in certain cases women should be choked out

Comment

Working...
                      X