Alan Colmes passes away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It's education, actually.

I learned the basics of Debate even before High School.

You should get up to speed on them yourself....

Here's your first lesson. Read up!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Ah, the old 'youre not worth my time but I'll keep posting' cop out.

Face it, you made statements you couldn't prove. Learn and move on. And maybe be smart enough to not do it again so you don't get successfully called out again.
    I know what a strawman's argument is... You're just condescending because you believe that I am too dumb to know what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      I know what a strawman's argument is... You're just condescending because you believe that I am too dumb to know what it is.
      Ok, you know what one is. Fine by me.

Then you intentionally resorted to fallacy.

Got it, and end of story.

As Krazy said, he enjoys his "W".

Too easy.

Comment

Ok, you know what one is. Fine by me.

Then you intentionally resorted to fallacy.

Got it, and end of story.

As Krazy said, he enjoys his "W".

Too easy.
        I have no prob with Native.

You on the other hand are way too quick to try to muddle stuff just so you can "get" someone. You're 45 years old bro , awesome job man, you got me on an internet forum according to your own opinion.

Sure you don't wanna call me a cuck? last post i'm responding to. So now is your lasts chance.

Comment

I have no prob with Native.

You on the other hand are way too quick to try to muddle stuff just so you can "get" someone. You're 45 years old bro , awesome job man, you got me on an internet forum according to your own opinion.
          I said no such thing, nor do I ever.

See, there you go again making **** up.

Like I said, you ran your mouth and got checked. Live with it and learn from it.

Sure you don't wanna call me a cuck? last post i'm responding to. So now is your lasts chance.
          I don't resort to insult in debates. I leave that to others.

Something else you wont find, along with me 'zinging' or 'getting' people.

I've long said why I engage in debate. Do you need me to restate it for you?

Just ask, I'll be glad to.

You've got me all wrong. I'm just wondering if it's because you don't know me or if you're intentionally lying about me. Only you know that one...

As for last post, we'll see.....

Comment

Don't tell me how I feel. It's rude and arrogant.

I gave you my reasons for what I said, and never said FoxNews was a reason. Pay attention and stop being a superfan.
            So Colmes being from Fox News is not the reason you said something respectful and nice? lol lol Yea sure dude.

Your God Trump has critized every news agency out there besides Fox news, and here is a liberal from Fox news who died and you say something respectful even though you show vile hatred toward every Liberal out there.

I guarantee if Colmes worked for a different news agency you wouldn't have been so kind.

Comment

Hannity was and is a clown; Colmes never won a debate with him, so RIP but he stunk as a debater for the left.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                So Colmes being from Fox News is not the reason you said something respectful and nice?
                Yes, that is correct.

I've said this THREE times now. Please, do try and keep up this time.

Your God Trump has critized every news agency out there besides Fox news,...
                Trump is not my God, and that's hyperbole to boot.

Be rational and insult and fallacy free, please.

and here is a liberal from Fox news who died and you say something respectful even though you show vile hatred toward every Liberal out there.
                False.

I've had plenty of respectful debates with liberals, though it's VERY rare here.

But do as another suggested earlier, go read my previous debates. You'll see which side is intolerant, and thus lowers themselves to insults, name-calling, and personal attacks. A clue; it's not me.

I guarantee if Colmes worked for a different news agency you wouldn't have been so kind.
                Well you're wrong.

And as I said earlier, don't try and tell others what they think. Be polite and rational and simply ask them next time.

You'll be surprised at what being polite and rational will get you, as opposed to resorting to insults, name-calling, and falsehoods as you do now.

Heck, be like Mr Colmes was when he engaged in debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Hannity was and is a clown; Colmes never won a debate with him, so RIP but he stunk as a debater for the left.
                  I wouldn't say he stunk, he was stuck debating policies and beliefs which cannot stand up in open debate.

His and Hannity's debates did push me to be more conservative at that time, as Hannity's conservative views almost always won the debates.

And I base my political beliefs solely on debate. If I cant defend a stance, I change it to one that can stand up in open debate.

Comment

Working...
                  X