Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo: I wouldn't fight McGregor for $100 mil. It would be offensive to my fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
    Is that Anthony Joshua in your sig?
    Yes that is

Comment

He is saying that because nobody has offered him a hundred million and never will.

Comment

lol, Canelo's next fight is basically a stunt, just like May-Mcgregor would be.

And lets be honest, you'd have to be an idiot to turn down $100 million. For $100 million I'd beat down a 90 year old grandmother if she entered the ring consensually

the more Canelo opens his mouth, the cornier he gets. I think Oscar is rubbing off on him.

The "los Mexicanos dejan las mamadas" would have been badass -- if he hadn't said "oh, but Im not a middleweight yet."

Comment

Oh come on Canelo, what you think you did with Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
            LOL the offense to his fans was vacating the belt to avoid his mandatory Golovkin and still ducking him. Ginger coward fraud. Im Mexican btw but we accept he is a scared coward.
            Originally posted by TheNotoriousOne View Post
            Always excited about every Margarito fight!! Very much looking forward to this, I get hyped in all of his fights. AND I AM Puerto Rican btw.
            You need to make up your damn mind!

Comment

I like the sentiment, MMA guys have absolutely no business inside the ring.

However, no chance you turn down $100million for an easy nights work. Canelo would splatter him without breaking sweat.

Comment

He must have big balls to say that after he "didn't f#ck around" and gave up his belt vs fight GGG over money allegedly. But anyone thinking he wouldn't fight Conor for 9 digits when he's fighting Jr right now for 8 digits is being silly. Canelo would punch his mom in the face Khan-style for 9 digits.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Canelo would punch his mom in the face Khan-style for 9 digits.
                  Only if Moms agreed to the catchweight.

Comment

Lol. Didn't know ginger ninja was a part time clown.. Good joke Canelo.

Comment

Easy to say when you don't have a 100 mil. contract in front of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X