Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I'm Making History - Golovkin is Older and Fought Nobody!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    No, I didn't Internet toughguy...I mean what I said because you're a moron.
    Studder...really? Are you sure about that? Try to use the term in context to its definition.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/studder

Comment

• Not sure who will win the upcoming bout between Sweet_Science2 and Gloveking..... but one of those guys is about to have a better resume than Gennady Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Not sure who will win the upcoming bout between Sweet_Science2 and Gloveking..... but one of those guys is about to have a better resume than Gennady Golovkin
        I gotta laugh at that one

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          this tard thinks that lil'G has a better resume than Andre Ward LMAO

you cum-guzzling little spastic

btw kid, why would you have an obnoxious steroid-using f@ggot like Piana in your avi? what sort of douche would look up to that guy? LMAO
          What has Ward done in the last 5 years??? Fought 4 times against journeymen. All at home in Oakland yet couldn't even sell out that little arena
          All he does is whine & cry

Comment

He is 1-1 vs Dirrell pal
            15-14 for Direll, in the US...

Enough said

Comment

You're stupid.

What did GayLoveKin fight in the amateurs? Because what I saw was 165 vs Bute, Dirrell (who he also LOST to just 3 months prior to that) and some others. They are SMWs now, and GayLoveKin is still a MW, I don't think he has faith in himself fighting at 168 honestly. Ward was @ lhw, he's moved back to that now, how about your girlfriend.
              I dont think you understand how amateur weight classes work. Middleweight is 165. Shawn Porter fought at 165 as an amateur. The next class below 165 is 152. 13lb... the next step up is 178lb. The weight classes are spaced much further apart.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                What has Ward done in the last 5 years??? Fought 4 times against journeymen. All at home in Oakland yet couldn't even sell out that little arena
                All he does is whine & cry

resume's have an expiry limit ?

Golovkin has..... Murray and Pepe, that's it ^^

go check Ward's.....
                http://boxrec.com/boxer/281958

you guys are nuts saying stuff like that, stick with the " boring doe " line

Comment

Working...
                X