No announcement yet.

A disaster waiting to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    That's because a lot of black people are criminals, and German Shepards are police dogs.

So yeah, I blame black people for that too...
    this post took this thread over the edge.

this killed me.

Comment

That's because a lot of black people are criminals, and German Shepards are police dogs.

So yeah, I blame black people for that too...
      Originally posted by baya View Post
      this post took this thread over the edge.

this killed me.
      Lmaoooooooo he killed me

Comment

These people are a Bunch a morons too.

but it wasn't until blacks in the hood got there hands on pits that they became Americans most hated dog. Pits were loved in this country before blacks destroyed the breed.

A lot of products used the American pit as there mascot. they were in commercials and were family dogs on tv shows. Everyone loved them. You never heard of pit bull attacks back in the day. They didn't attack humans.

Black people ruin everything. Hundreds of years of selective breeding ruined in a 10 year span by da hood. Smh, these people can't even take care of dogs properly.

Comment

my pit did not kill anyone today

today was a good day

Comment

Two things: Its incredibly hard to determine whether a pitbull is an american pit bull terrier, american staffordshire, or staffordshire terrier. I don't even think there's much of a difference except in terms of size, but even then the size difference between the breeds are small.
            Second of all black people dog....lol.
            As for the op, I doubt the family or any decent parents leave their children with dogs, no matter how nice or friendly they are. That's ridiculous on a number of levels.

Comment

I don't have any issues, I grew up around them my half life, I know the history of the American pit. The pit being demonized is a new thing.

They use to call the pits nanny dogs because they were so good around families and kids. That is until blacks got a ahold of them and breed them to ******ation.

Go look at pictures of pure breeds years ago. They don't look anything like they do now, and you'll see them in pictures with mostly white families, upscale families.

Black people have no respect for the breed & destroyed it.

I'm not crying I'm telling the truth. well breed pits were amazing dogs that didn't attack kids or humans before blacks got there hands on them.

All the bad traits that the real dog men breed out of them, black people completely ruined.
              This applies to most major dog breeds.

Comment

I've grown up around pits amd most of hem were great dogs.

But there was a lot of them I didn't trust. And quite frankly I don't for the life of me understand why people trust these black people dogs so much. The hood ruined that breed.

Overbred them and handed them out to there family members. I wouldn't even consider 99% of the pits in the hood fit for actual fighting anymore. Just a bunch of ****** dogs.
                This is true. This is my game bred pit.

Comment

haha I think Addix finally snapped. "black people dogs" lmao dude is nuts

Comment

F****n Michael Vick!!! It's all his fault...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                      haha I think Addix finally snapped. "black people dogs" lmao dude is nuts
                      had he called them super-predator dogs ... that would have been sigged by someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X