Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody notice Floyd fans are giving all the credit to Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anybody notice Floyd fans are giving all the credit to Floyd?

These floydiots are acting like it was Floyd who beat Pacquiao. Weird.

Sure lol..

Comment

It was a win for them. Now Floyd wont get beat by Manny! :WORD: Or so they think! They are a league on their own. Mexican fans UK fans European Fans ... respect Manny as a champ and humble fighter.
      Floyd fans are bottom feeders. Feeding off Floyds protected 0! heheheeee Ive seen more Floyd fans begin to dislike him as time went on. As ususl let the bottom feeders have their fake joy. Its all they can have! Poor things!

Comment

I noticed after Marquez knocked out Pacquaio,the Floyd hate rose 1000%. Weird

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
          I noticed after Marquez knocked out Pacquaio,the Floyd hate rose 1000%. Weird
          It's primarily a response to all the flomos posting classless comments and pictures while living vicariously through Marquez's win.

Of course, Floyd's needless comments about Pacquiao piggy-backing off his name didn't help either.
          Last edited by Weebler I; 12-13-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

They are rejoicing because their coward idol just found a valid execuses not to fight Pacquaio.

Comment

Anyone notice that Pacquiao fans are so butthurt about Pacquiao getting knocked the **** out by a 39 year old lw that instead of focusing on Marquez, the fight, and what Pacquiao did wrong, they still spend all their time complaining about Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                It's primarily a response to all the flomos posting classless comments and pictures while living vicariously through Marquez's win.

Of course, Floyd's needless comments about Pacquiao piggy-backing off his name didn't help.
                To top it off, all the fake fans of the sport are accusing Marquez of being on peds,**** is crazy. I would say the Pacquaio fans are far worse.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Anyone notice that Pacquiao fans are so butthurt about Pacquiao getting knocked the **** out by a 39 year old lw that instead of focusing on Marquez, the fight, and what Pacquiao did wrong, they still spend all their time complaining about Floyd?
                  Like this floydiot. Obviously he is not giving Marquez any credit when he beat Pacquiao. Look at his avatar. He thought Floyd beat Marquez and Marquez beat Pac = Floyd is god. LMAO

Comment

This thread is certainly relevant to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X