No announcement yet.

So who wins? Canelo or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who wins? Canelo or GGG

Who wins? Think Canelo wins by decision. If GGG fights anything like the first time he won't win. Needs to take chances like Marquez did against Pacquiao in their fourth fight.
    Canelo
    30.77%
    GGG
    69.23%

The poll is expired.

ggg wins but canelo is backed by some top people. am I the only one who really doesn't want to see a second fight between these 2?

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      ggg wins but canelo is backed by some top people. am I the only one who really doesn't want to see a second fight between these 2?
      I'm with you

Comment

Canelo is gonna legit earn a decision. No quotations need for the W. GGG is too emotional lately & I believe that'll work against him + he's gotten older. I swear in the first fight in the first 3 or so rounds GGG looked like someone's dad in there. Respect on him manning up & looking better afterwards, but the fact GGG looked that bad I think it shows age is leaning on him more & more.

I expect Canelo to get the early rounds in the bank in the rematch with minimal effort again & then turning it on in the middle rounds where he'll shine. He coasts down the last 3 or so rounds making them more competitive then they should be but never lagging that much to get hurt or stopped. Canelo wins 116-112x2, 117-111.

Comment

I go on record and say Canelo by decision

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
            am I the only one who really doesn't want to see a second fight between these 2?
            No I've seen other people say the same. In fact probably a decent segment of fans don't care to see the rematch or are just indifferent to it.

For me they are 1 & 2 in their division & the first fight was a draw (which was a decision I agreed with despite Byrd's crazy or corrupt person scorecard) so they didn't decide anything to me so I definitely wanna see a rematch.
            Last edited by Eff Pandas; 06-14-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

This will turn out just like the Ward-Kovalev series. Canelo will win fight 2 with authority.

Comment

I predict another draw, its too close to call.

Comment

I picked Canelo to win the first time and I was obviously wrong. I am picking him again but this time I think it will be one sided. GGG's only shot is to get a little reckless sometimes and take chances.

Comment

may the best man win on the night, not that that often has any affect on the score tho.......

is golovkin over the hill? was canelo on peds? will canelos peds ban have any affect on the judges if he needs bailing out again? will oscar be busy in the kitchen 'cooking' something up? is the plan just to have canelo installed as the middleweight king more or less no matter what?

Comment

Working...
                    X