Congress just passed law to make Websites liable for what users post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    That's too bad.

The Donald is starting to let me down, which I knew would happen at some point, as no president is perfect. I love the tax cuts but now things like this. Not good at all.
    He hasn't sign it yet. It's cool though you got the tax cuts and net neutrality. An old third world dweller like me still got net neutrality and if this law passes I will be fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      He hasn't sign it yet. It's cool though you got the tax cuts and net neutrality. An old third world dweller like me still got net neutrality and if this law passes I will be fine too.
      Yeah, I'm hoping he doesn't.

With everything in this world, it seems like one step forward and two steps back.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Poor live amongst poor.
        That's definitely not always true, man.

Often times, people of lesser incomes live next to those with more, my own road being a prime example. There are smaller houses mixed in with bigger ones and of course, the incomes reflect that.

Comment

Would have to do some research on this but it sounds like a bad idea from what I gather so far

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            That's definitely not always true, man.

Often times, people of lesser incomes live next to those with more, my own road being a prime example. There are smaller houses mixed in with bigger ones and of course, the incomes reflect that.
            Its usually so in the developing countries and some states in America.

Comment

It's alright it's just the internet. Offline you'll still have your free speech, guns and right to self-defense on your own private property.

Nevermind we're phasing out literally everything on that list "coz racism and inequality" and you won't question it "coz racism and inequality".
              Last edited by ////; 03-24-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Mashdown View Post
                Strong rumors that piracy related subreddits will be next for the chop.
                I hope not.

I get all my links to torrent sites through Reddit.

Comment

Working...
                X