Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Prez Reacts To Arum: Canelo Will Beat GGG Easier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing 956 View Post
    Wonder what excuse these loud mouths from GBP will use after the fight. We all know that Canelo is gonna run AGAIN. He was juiced and still his best punches didnt phase GGG. So before another dumbass starts with "Canelo is gonna light him up like a christmas tree" they should go back and actually watch the 1st fight and not listen to the commentators.
    Originally posted by Jannetty View Post
    How has Canelo got better ? We all agree GGG beat him last year and he hasnt fought since
    What's this 'we all know', 'we all agree' shiiii? Wot, youse two still carrying around your lucky horsie dookie in your pockets? That's your opinions. As in OPINIONS. Opinions aren't necessarily facts (especially in this case) and your ideas of running are just Canelo being a better defensive fighter every fight. I've said it dozens of times and you GGG fans still don't get it... YOUR guy made serious mistakes in fight #1, including following Canelo around the ring instead of cutting off the ring being the worst one. And there were other flaws. The only thing Canelo did was being too inactive in the mid rounds. A KO is always a possibility in any fight, but don't count your donuts yet. Canelo hasn't yet peaked. GGG has. This will be an even more interesting fight than the first one, no matter the outcome. I know I'll be sitting in that PPV theater again, enjoying my $5 popcorn and $3 water ripoff, and a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      Keyword: "easier" meaning Arum who has no upside to bigging up any of GBP fighters but just keeping it real knows Canelo won.

GGG gonna be eating out of a straw for life after Canelo gets done with em.
      You didnt even read Arum's comments....

“I’ll take Triple-G to win the fight,” Arum told ESPN. “I think that Canelo is gonna pay the price for being off the juice. And I think that Triple-G will knock him out.”

Comment

red balls fishnets gomez cheapo &cheato still in denial they have brought nothing but disgrace to all mexicans just what kind of meat are they feeding him now

Comment

Beat him easier? A wha wha? At some point, Gomez has to even stop believing what he says. You can be a fan of a dude, but that first fight was pretty cut and dry from nearly every pro fighter, athlete, and promoter's vantage point. If I put 75% sh *t on a sandwich and 25% ham, can I get you to take a bite and call that a ham sandwich? Golden Boy couldn't even pay that off.

Comment

I had not thought about this. Excellent point. Ring rust is real at any age.
            Originally posted by Jannetty View Post
            How has Canelo got better ? We all agree GGG beat him last year and he hasnt fought since

Comment

Hahaha very true. I love this thread between you two.
              Originally posted by alexjust View Post
              You have over 18 thousand posts in 3 years. You talk too much. And read too little. Read again who said what. And no, Canelo didn't win. If Canelo gets a draw in Vegas, it means Canelo lost.

Comment

“You look at his physique on the scales for the last Golovkin fight, everyone is already suspicious, and ever more so now. Having spoke to doctors, when we put a VADA random testing in process, previously we’ve done it with 8 weeks to go. The doctors have told me this is the biggest waste of time game. You need it 16 weeks out because a drug cheat will stop their cycle probably by 8 weeks...which is about the time that this has happened, which again don’t look great." -Eddie Hearn

Our egos always give way to what we want to believe. I'm a fan of both, so I can look at it objectively instead of subjectively. He's not some club fighter, broke and eating street meat. Failed test was the failed test. Has some of the most sophisticated training camps and dietitians in the world. It is what it is.

Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                he wasnt juiced, he was doing VADA testing once a month before during after the GGG fight. then 3 months and 4 months later, contaminated meat(!?)

Comment

Arum jealousy of GBP having the sole PPV star in the sport is pathetic.. the old scumbag needs to worry about his poor ratings on ESPN

Comment

he beat him pretty "easy" their first time. in rematch, "easier" means all three judges going to be blind scoring this fight? that's how I see it.. .

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      Keyword: "easier" meaning Arum who has no upside to bigging up any of GBP fighters but just keeping it real knows Canelo won.

GGG gonna be eating out of a straw for life after Canelo gets done with em.
                      here comes kidbazooka with his signature talk

Comment

Working...
                      X