Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porter is a Hard fight for Crawford, and I'd pick to beat him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Porter's aggression & Energizer Bunny workrate make him a difficult opponent for a lot of guys, but ultimately I think Porter's own offensive limitations & defensive liabilities make him a very winnable fight for any good boxer who doesn't loose it over the consistent pressure. And I see Bud as that type of mfer who'd just outbox & shut Porter down when he got in too close as he always does & which makes Porter's own offense less effective.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Porter would be the best fighter crawford ever faced. Lol. Again, crawford˙s record is ****.
      porter would be the best fighter anyone has faced. hes the best fighter of all time. and brook beat him. and ggg beat brook making ggg the greatest of all time

Comment

No way. Crawford is better in every department. I like porter but he's not good enough for this job.

Comment

Porter is a tough fight for everyone. He's a swarmer that fights (semi) dirty on the inside. I don't think Crawford would be nearly as comfortable in the clinch against Porter like he was against Horn

Comment

Keith Thurman is weak in the clinch and doesn't know how to fight inside. Crawford is not.

Crawford would easily beat Porter. He can at least neutralize the one thing Porter has to do to win, which is fight rough inside.

Comment

no vs a precise puncher porter gets knocked out..dude gets wide open..thats why i have danny garcia knocking him out

Comment

Brook timed porter

Dont see why craw wouldnt too

Comment

Working...
                X