Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz Repeats, Decisions Abner Mares in a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Mares. Nothing but respect to him.

He could still be a top 126 pounder. He should fight Warrington or Frampton.

Comment

• Kudos to both guys for having incredible heart. But personally, I don’t see how anyone calling themselves a hardcore boxing fan can be impressed or entertained by that. That’s just not quality boxing.

But anyway. I guess it’s time to see if they can put the politrix aside and make Russell-LSC. That’s the obvious next fight at 26.

Comment

• Hopefully Santa vs GRJ happen next or at least not to long in the future. Congrats Santa Cruz on the victory.

Comment

• Thanks for running back the same exact fight from a couple of yrs ago. Lames

Comment

• LSC vs. GRJ will be a good fight. People are writing LSC off, but he has length, can box and can apply pressure. GRJ might be the slight favorite, but I don't think it's a gimme fight at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
              Gary Russell beats the breaks off of Leo Santa Cruz. Leo is gritty and tough but way too slow for Gary.
              We don't even know if Russell's hands will hold up for all 12. LSC's whirlwind of activity can definitely overwhelm Russell.

I'd prefer if Russell beat LSC, but I'm not nearly as confident in his chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                Gary Russell beats the breaks off of Leo Santa Cruz. Leo is gritty and tough but way too slow for Gary.
                GRJ too fast and slick for LSC. Unanimous decision win for GRJ.

Comment

• Respect to both Warriors gave us another excellent fight! Mares should purse IBF he can beat someone like Warrington easily. Still at the very least the 3rd Best Featherweight IMO. As for Leo, he has to fight Gary Russell Jr or drop and Move Up

Comment

• Showtime is disrespectful as F, neither of these vatos r from L.A.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                      LSC vs. GRJ will be a good fight. People are writing LSC off, but he has length, can box and can apply pressure. GRJ might be the slight favorite, but I don't think it's a gimme fight at all.
                      No he doesnt, Russell whoops him

Comment

Working...
                      X