Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously WTF is up with this New Generation of American Boxers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously WTF is up with this New Generation of American Boxers!

Just watch Shakur Stevenson, Joseph Adorno, Teofimo Lopez, Ryan Garcia, Richard Hitichins, and Devin Haney IG & Snapchat.

This young guys coming up have no respect for the Sport of Boxing. They all try to act like "Money" Mayweather but without putting out that work of "Pretty Boy". They have no respect for their sparring partners posting up videos of them beating a bum sparring partner and then talking **** about their bum opponents and criticizing current champions. Then after all of that they still want to talk & act gangsta in front of the cameras. This guys act like boxing is the Rap game or something just talking ****. These dudes are straight clowns. Then they wonder why American fans (non urban hip hop ****) don't support them. I rather support straight real savages from Eastern Europe & Latin America than these clowns.
    Last edited by El Ondeado; 04-28-2018, 05:45 PM.

American Boxing wants more Errol Spence's not Adrien Broner's.

Comment

They're being protected like babies.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
        How very true

Comment

This, this is why Im such a big fan.

Comment

American Boxing needs more Errol Spence’s but wants more Adrien Broners.

I wish it wasn’t true but I look at the social engagement and tv ratings and it would seem most American fans like the loud mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

I wish it wasn’t true but I look at the social engagement and tv ratings and it would seem most American fans like the loud mouths.
              It's usually kids or jobless secion 8 man-child fanboys that support & entertain the fuçkérŷ.

Comment

I don't mind fighters talking and trying to promote themselves on Instagram or whatever. It's a business at the end of the day and you have to get your name out there. Ultimately you have to do the talking in the ring, but there's no harm in using social media platforms to self promote.

Even if the way they act isn't your or my cup of tea, there's people out there that like that stuff too.

Comment

Instagram is serious business

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post

Straight on the nail. Problem runs way deeper than behavior and attitude. This generation of fight fans is way different than it once was.

Comment

Working...
                    X