No announcement yet.

Fox News contributor quits because he's ashamed of the network

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    I'm not talking about the congratulations. I'm talking about is refusal to confront Putin over the poisoning and election interference.

When Obama saw Putin in 2016 and confronted him about election interference.

Hahahahaha yeah Putin really pissed his pants so much, that you ******s keep on yelling RUSSIAN COLLUSION AND INTERFERENCE ever since.

All that alleged stuff happened DURING OBAMA’S WATCH AS POTUS.

Obama is a an anorexic stuttering dip**** who couldn’t compose a coherent sentence without reading a teleprompter, with a shrimp dick and dry raisins for balls...

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Obama is a an anorexic stuttering dip**** who couldn’t compose a coherent sentence without reading a teleprompter, with a shrimp dick and dry raisins for balls...
      That lets me know right there you're not a serious individual. Consumed with hate. You aren't a rational actor. You're an unstable human being. Be gone

Comment

Fox News responded in a statement to CNN: "Ralph Peters is entitled to his opinion despite the fact that he's choosing to use it as a weapon in order to gain attention. We are extremely proud of our top-rated primetime hosts and all of our opinion programing."

--> Peters responded: "Fox can assail me all it wants, but I intend to do what I believe is ethically correct..."

Comment

Working...
        X