Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Manager: Drug Tests in Order, No Worries For Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price has a good habit of losing to juice heads. He'll probably fight King Kong after this.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
      Price has a good habit of losing to juice heads. He'll probably fight King Kong after this.
      He also has a habit of winning fights he clearly lost. =P ie, such as the last fight against a journeyman.

Comment

absolutely expect Povetkin to flatten Price in 3.

Comment

Translation, we were much more careful this time with the juice and cycled off in time. Lesson learned.

Comment

No worries for Price? What if he dies in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
              He also has a habit of winning fights he clearly lost. =P ie, such as the last fight against a journeyman.
              Yeah I'm not sure about that Sokolowski fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                absolutely expect Povetkin to flatten Price in 3.
                That's a pretty conservative estimate if you ask me. I think Price will be on the floor before the end of round 1 and unconscious before the end of round 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                  That's a pretty conservative estimate if you ask me. I think Price will be on the floor before the end of round 1 and unconscious before the end of round 2.
                  hahaha I expect Price to come out and box focused and sharp for the first two and then it will go downhill once he's gassed as if he's done a 10k run again

Comment

The Blueprint is there:
                    If Price hugs the very juicy Povetkin >183 times like W.Klit did, he could earn a decision.

Comment

So before every Povetkin fight, his team has got to put it out there that they are clean. this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X