Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?

Is there any current heavyweight that can beat him or is it a foregone conclusion that Dubios, Ajagba, Joshua, Whyte & Wilder will fall to him and that all heavyweights are just delaying the inevitable?

No one is unbeatable.

That said I would currently favor a motivated & on point Fury over anyone at HW that he could be fighting anytime soon. Thing with Fury is you can never fully trust he'll be motivated & on point which makes him more beatable then he would otherwise be.

Comment

Fat man McDermott beat the crap out of him but in the biggest robbery in British boxing history, he was gifted a win.

Josh, Dillian Whyte and Usyk will beat him easily. He has only fought two decent boxers in his career.

Comment

An aggressive fighter will still cause him problems that makes him fight. wilder lost 10 rounds with next to zero skills displayed while leaving himself open all night long yet fury still didn't close the show.

This is a concern bc an aggressive Skilled guy who likes to counter punch will probably defeat him other then Ruiz bc he's 6'0 and heavy footed.

We know who fits the description and Fury can take the credit all he likes with Ruiz's win he himself does not match good at all with a Joshua type guy.

top 3 most likely to knock fury out are Joshua, Wilder , Joyce .

I think the top 3 guys that have ability to out point him are Joshua, Usyk , Hrgovic .

No he's not unbeatable ,he's very open to certain styles and fighters, Wilder will still be 50 /50 and he lost 10 rounds . lol

Comment

Gypsy Queen steroid cheat Fury would lose to Whyte that's why he ducking him. Whyte dropped him 15 times in sparring too,

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            An aggressive fighter will still cause him problems that makes him fight. wilder lost 10 rounds with next to zero skills displayed while leaving himself open all night long yet fury still didn't close the show.

This is a concern bc an aggressive Skilled guy who likes to counter punch will probably defeat him other then Ruiz bc he's 6'0 and heavy footed.

We know who fits the description and Fury can take the credit all he likes with Ruiz's win he himself does not match good at all with a Joshua type guy.

top 3 most likely to knock fury out are Joshua, Wilder , Joyce .

I think the top 3 guys that have ability to out point him are Joshua, Usyk , Hrgovic .

No he's not unbeatable ,he's very open to certain styles and fighters, Wilder will still be 50 /50 and he lost 10 rounds . lol
            A aggressive, determined fighter with decent durability will give him issues. This may sound abit out there but? I even think Derek Chisora, this version of him will push Tyson Fury. Fury's best condition and performance was his second fight with Chisora.

I wonder of Fury will knock out his next opponent? If his next opponent can deal with Fury's power and just keep moving forward, it will be interesting. 'Seems like a big strong guy, I was not aware that he was nearly as big as Fury'.

I think this is the fight now, where we need to see Fury separate himself from some of his opponents 'His team can no longer bang on about 'Oh he is coming back, still getting in shape' he has a great team around him, and has been training for a long time 'He also has had 3 fights'.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 06-12-2019, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
              Is there any current heavyweight that can beat him or is it a foregone conclusion that Dubios, Ajagba, Joshua, Whyte & Wilder will fall to him and that all heavyweights are just delaying the inevitable?

He’s unbeatable fighting the Schwartz’s of the world
              In that case yes unbelievably unbeatable

Comment

anyone who beats fury in the HW division will have to knock him out or down a few times to beat him!!! its unlikely any of the current hws can outbox him for 12 rounds

Comment

Wilder almost killed fat Fury in his last fight so fat Fury is beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
                    Gypsy Queen steroid cheat Fury would lose to Whyte that's why he ducking him. Whyte dropped him 15 times in sparring too,
                    That's true, Whyte dropped fat Fury in sparring many times, that must be the real reason why fat Fury ducked him.

Comment

Working...
                    X