No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs has already conquered the greatest threat ever. Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daniel Jacobs has already conquered the greatest threat ever. Cancer

I would imagine that was his toughest battle ever, physically and mentally.

Imagine if you just defeated death. Every other obstacles in life would be laughable, easy work. Jacobs isnt afraid of any man. He might have the time of his life in that ring with Ggg.

Agreed. He should just retire in top now.

Comment

Cancer should be on his boxrec. KO'd by Jacobs. You are a boxing legend, Danny.

Comment

It's really impossible to root against a guy like Jacobs

I like GGG too so I'm torn, honestly. I just wanna see a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I'm a fan of both but there's no doubt in my mind who I want to win and that's golovkin.if jacobs pulls off the upset good for him.

Comment

One can nit pick all they want, but when it comes down to it they are both upstanding men, who to me, carry the sport well. May the best man win.
            But yes beating cancer can be a miracle in itself. The toughest battle of his life has been won.

IG: Lopez_Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Where exactly is this tear Mike?

Comment

I always remember watching a documentary about Lance Armstrong! In this documentary the doctors who where treating him for cancer! where reflecting back on his attitude to his treatment! Armstrong tackled his cancer with the same intensity and determination of climbing a hill course during the tour de France! (By any means necessary, he was going to beat this illness! the same attitude that probably influenced him in taking performance enhancing drugs! ironically enabled him to beat the cancer! because from my knowledge Lance Armstrong during his treatment tried everything to treat cancer such as conventional methods aswell as alternative treatment!)......

I agree that Danny Jacobs probably feels so free now, and grateful that he still has the ability to fight! being able to step inside of the ring and get paid millions, whether he win's or loses must be a complete bonus in life! depending on what personality type he is sometimes traumatic events can ether weaken of strengthen you psychologically. (Danny Jacobs is probably stronger mentally due to his past experience, but i still feel like he has a immense mountain to climb when he faces Gennady Golovkin! and i still think he is completely stuffed!)....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                  Where exactly is this tear Mike?
                  it's on my vi-jay-jay

Comment

Working...
                  X