Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Will Do a Chicken Dance For the Ages....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Could it happen? Sure I guess, Kovalev has next level power so it wouldn't exactly shock me if he made somebody/anybody do the "chicken dance". Even if that someone is Andre Ward.

That said, I doubt it. Andre's too smart, too savvy, and too technically sound.
    He is all of that. The one thing people don't talk about as much is how fast he is. The reason he had Kessler's lunch on the inside is because he got in so quick before Kessler knew wtf to do. People tend to underrate his speed.

He is smart like Mayweather in that he learns during the fight. All that being said, how it can happen is if he has lost a step and Kovalev lands something sneaky and big on Ward's way in or out.

The thing about Kovalev. He's dealt with difficult fighters and showed patience so while Ward might frustrate him to an extent, I think Kovalev will keep coming.
    Gonna be a good fight.

Comment

i hope no one bets the house on ward doing a dance.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        i hope no one bets the house on ward doing a dance.
        I wonder how much action is on the over/under and Kovalev by ko. I generally just bet the win unless it's a clear case of someone who will get annihilated. (That isn't this fight btw).

I know posters talk a lot about how they bet, but who really knows. I don't see anybody saying they got a 33% winning percentage on bets. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          I wonder how much action is on the over/under and Kovalev by ko. I generally just bet the win unless it's a clear case of someone who will get annihilated. (That isn't this fight btw).

I know posters talk a lot about how they bet, but who really knows. I don't see anybody saying they got a 33% winning percentage on bets. LOL.
          the clearest way of seeing whos serious with their prediction is to see if cash is at stake.

no one is coming forward

Comment

noone can take a clean shot from kovalev. and ward is hittable despite what people on here think. hes never been in with a world class puncher before

Comment

Ward showed he's packing a solid chin tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X