No announcement yet.

Pork highway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pork highway

To any of the ricans, or anybody else for that matter, have you guys ever eaten on the pork highway in Puerto Rico I'm not sure what its called but I know it's like on the eastern side of the island and its supposed to have really good stands that sell lechon and other good pork dishes. It looks good

Guavate, in Cayey. No highway, local road.

Comment

every time I travel to the island I hit Bebo's right across the airport y me enveneno de cuajitos, guineitos, morcilla y lechón

puñeta quisiera comerme un plato ahora!

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
        To any of the ricans, or anybody else for that matter, have you guys ever eaten on the pork highway in Puerto Rico I'm not sure what its called but I know it's like on the eastern side of the island and its supposed to have really good stands that sell lechon and other good pork dishes. It looks good
        Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
        Guavate, in Cayey. No highway, local road.
        Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        every time I travel to the island I hit Bebo's right across the airport y me enveneno de cuajitos, guineitos, morcilla y lechón

puñeta quisiera comerme un plato ahora!

Yep south eastern part of the island. Its a pain to get there as its in the mountains. However the restaurants there are plentiful, usually the ones with the big lines are the best.

Comment

Comment

que comida tan deliciosa, me gustaria probar las orejas y el cuero de la panza. en mexico lo cosinamos un poco diferente, me gusta los cueros en vinagre con salsa y limon.

Comment

this thread

Comment

Lo que falta es una bebida de Maví bien fría

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                  que comida tan deliciosa, me gustaria probar las orejas y el cuero de la panza. en mexico lo cosinamos un poco diferente, me gusta los cueros en vinagre con salsa y limon.

That perfect description was to the T I tasted it ummm

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                    Lo que falta es una bebida de Maví bien fría
                    Damn you took me back with that!

I prefer un cocó frio or una Medalla bien fría

Comment

Working...
                    X