Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    Sounds like religion.

Definitely religion.

I think there are lots of gay in this forum. Why its about religion ? is it genetic ? if you say 'heterosexual' , okey there is a gene for it , but there is not a gene for ****s. So this is not a normal situation , acquired property.

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
      I think there are lots of gay in this forum. Why its about religion ? is it genetic ? if you say 'heterosexual' , okey there is a gene for it , but there is not a gene for ****s. So this is not a normal situation , acquired property.
      i am not gay because i believe in gay rights, brother. i'm human, just like they are.

Comment

I see. So there is a gene for heterosexuality but not a gene for ****sexuality? I think you should explain your theories on genetics for all the boys and girls. I'm sure they would learn a lot.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
            i am not gay because i believe in gay rights, brother. i'm human, just like they are.
            I didnt say for you , said in general.

I see. So there is a gene for heterosexuality but not a gene for ****sexuality? I think you should explain your theories on genetics for all the boys and girls. I'm sure they would learn a lot.
            Read some medical articles written by hetero doctors.

Comment

Read some medical articles written by hetero doctors.
              Which ones should I read? Tell me which articles (sic) I should read, and the name of the "hetero" doctors that wrote them. Maybe the date, and where they were published?

I assume because you mentioned them you have a few in mind. Right?

Comment

Which ones should I read? Tell me which articles (sic) I should read, and the name of the "hetero" doctors that wrote them. Maybe the date, and where they were published?

I assume because you mentioned them you have a few in mind. Right?
                if you want to learn something , dont lose your time by typing these here. Open a google page and write on 'what is ****sexualty' .

But your point not to learn, your purpose is obstinate with me.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                  Ask Prettyboy32
                  careful LArry Everyone know all you have to to is break your nose and youll quit! :AOR:

Comment

if you want to learn something , dont lose your time by typing these here. Open a google page and write on 'what is ****sexualty' .

But your point not to learn, your purpose is obstinate with me.
                    So you don't actually know. In fact what you've done here is made a proposition which is so utterly ridiculous to anyone with even a high school knowledge of Mendelian genetics and when asked to explain your vacuous remarks has told the challenger to "do some research". The inanity of such a position is utterly hilarious if it weren't for the fact that such ignorance can be dangerous.

Can you imagine if science worked the same way? Here is a scientific paper.

How car keys go missing

Abstract

Car keys often go missing for reasons that are unclear. It is gnomes stealing them.

Conclusions

Gnomes steal car keys.

Methodology

Go read a book, I'm not doing your research for you.

In conclusion to your evident ignorance on what appears to be every single subject in which one can gain any knowledge I would suggest that you read a few books. In fact I would recommend listening in school, that will be the first step in providing a basis upon which to work to start explaining difficult concepts.

And if you wish for your statements to be interpreted as anything more than your utterly unfounded and baseless opinions I suggest you learn how to back them up.
                    Last edited by squealpiggy; 01-21-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

When we were children we did not come upon the female form and find it attractive by choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X