Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused. Shouldnt the diehard Floyd fans be pissed!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    I know if I was a big Floyd fan and by Pac being KO'd practially kills any chance of the superfight happening, I would be pissed right now! They are celebrating as if it was Floyd who somehow beat Pac last night.

Now I am a big fan of both Pac and JMM and the only reason I am disappointed is because now all the hype and steam has been taken out of the so-called "superfight" between Floyd and Pac. So I ask.......Why are Floyd fans so happy? Wouldnt you have preferred Floyd stepped up and did what Marquez did last night?
    I'm confused,what does Manny or Marquez have to do with Floyd??Floyd is going to be alright regardless of Pac Marquez or anybody else..

Personally,I like what's happening right now..Time for the young bloods to get their shot...

Comment

its funny how floyd haters are the onnes saying this over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I know if I was a big Floyd fan and by Pac being KO'd practially kills any chance of the superfight happening, I would be pissed right now! They are celebrating as if it was Floyd who somehow beat Pac last night.

Now I am a big fan of both Pac and JMM and the only reason I am disappointed is because now all the hype and steam has been taken out of the so-called "superfight" between Floyd and Pac. So I ask.......Why are Floyd fans so happy? Wouldnt you have preferred Floyd stepped up and did what Marquez did last night?
        Why can't you be a Floyd fan and a Marquez fan?

idiot

Comment

It's not confusing. They just don't think Floyd can do the job.

Comment

Anyone who might be pissed about it don't understand that Arum and company did a hell of a job keeping Manny away from Floyd.

Getting pissed would be a waste of energy when you realize the truth behind the game.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              The only way Floyd and his fans can win against great fighters is by discrediting them and reveling in their losses. Not like Floyd is fighting any great fighters.
              He easily beat the great that knocked put PAC last night.

Comment

Working...
              X