Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Pacquaio vs Marquez IV Super Fight Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard it's a 10 Rd fight. Is this true?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      I heard it's a 10 Rd fight. Is this true?
      Nah...they're fighting for the Magical Watch of Fighter of the Century or some crap that Suliaman made up

Comment

• What's the 4th fight tonight? I know its vasquez vs gesta and then the gamboa fight what's the other one?

Comment

• Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
          What's the 4th fight tonight? I know its vasquez vs gesta and then the gamboa fight what's the other one?
          Fortuna-Hyland

Comment

• thank you.

Comment

• Not spending money on this p.o.s card

Comment

• Only 2 votes for draw? Interesting.

I voted Pac by decision (I think split or majority) but a draw would not surprise me at all since Marquez/Bradley and Pac/Rios seem to be on Arum's agenda.

Comment

• If Pac doesn't stop JMM, I think JMM will get a very very close UD. Manny's definitely slowed down and Marquez's punch resistance seems to have improved. I can't see how Manny can out box Marquez who is simply the superior technician. Manny has to go out there and just throw like mad, he has the better chin and Marquez can't stop him.

Comment

• Marquez had what he needed in the last fight. The only factor he must improve in is to be more aggressive in the last three rounds. I had Pacquiao winning the last fight with Marquez 115-113. Marquez gave up the fight in the 12th round that night.

Comment

• Can anyone hook it up with a stream?
                      -Is it against forum rules to ask for one?-

Comment

Working...
                      X