No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Manny Pacquiao Can Handle Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    You are giving Guerrero way too much credit, and that is because he won over Berto?!! WTF!! Robert moves better at lower weight, but at WW i think he lost some of that speed and mobility.. And now he fights like a young Margarito, only Margarito at WW was more mobile, has way more than a granite chin and punches in volume a lot more than Robert do... Floyd and Manny will win over this guy for the simple reason that he is no beast that you claim he is...
    Robert lost some speed, but gained toughness and is able to a big beast at ww, and Floyd and Pac wont be able to hurt him, and they will be too small! Im not giving him too much credit! Its just styles! If Berto couldnt phase him, I def dont seeing Pac and Floyd being able too! They are too small! Floyd will not throw enough punches, and his potshot counters wont be hard enough to make Robert stop letting his hands fly! Robert's power is incredible as well! He dropped Berto with ease, and could have gotten a TKO stoppage! Berto's eyes where something I rarely seen! Margarito is a bum, plain and simple! Robert is able to be slick in the pockets when he wants to be, and he will push those little guys around!

Comment

With extra servings of Ariza shakes and rehydration clause. Manny got this.

Comment

Working...
      X