Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got hold of the first season of The Sopranos, am i in luck?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Yes it cost me an awful lot of money, you can only imagine my dismay when it appeared on such a random website as:

http://tpb.pirateparty.org.uk/torrent/5148624/The_Sopranos_-_Complete_1st_Season_[DVDRip.XviD][big_dad_e]

I was disgusted.
    I have a couple stores near me that sell used dvd's of television series. I haven't been able to find the Sopranos yet. I bought the first six seasons of 24 for 8 dollars each and the first two seasons of burn notice for even less.
    But retail the Sopranos is way to much.
    Last edited by TBear; 11-08-2012, 02:05 AM.

Comment

seriously, it is, along with OZ, my favourite show ever.

Comment

I'm not sure if I can post streams...so if you google this

Watch The Sopranos Serie Online - Watch Series

the 1st hit will give you 6 full seasons worth...I can't remember if that's the entire show or not.

I tested the 1st episode and it and seems to be working...but not all the links for each episode will work. You may have to let it all download 1st before trying to watch it so it won't stop to buffer.
        Last edited by jaded; 11-07-2012, 11:28 PM.

Comment

it's a great series that works with time

contrary to what you've said bout the first episode of The Wire, i found it interesting and sets the whole mood & theme of the series

Comment

Sopranos = best show ever.

Comment

2nd greatest show hbo ever made after the wire.

Comment

Its the GOAT

Comment

Sopranos was a great show. I tried downloading the entire the season in one file but it was too big.

Comment

It's no 24.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      I've been told this twice before.

I got told it about The Wire, i watched the first episode of The Wire and it was slow as hell bordering on boring.

I got told it about Breaking Bad and watched four seasons in a week.
                      Yeah it took a few(i'd say about ) episodes for me for The Wire to start getting good. Great show after those first few episodes though.

Comment

Working...
                      X