No announcement yet.

I am leaving too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I am leaving too

You probably don't know me and likely don't care but I am sick of you lot bullying me. I had one guy call me a ''puto'' I mean I don't even know what that **** is, isn't that a crappy car or something?

I can't take this, you are just all armchair fans picking on me because I'm spotty and collect comic books!

Why don't you come to my gym? I dare you! I won't give you the name or address so you'll probably just to have fcukin' guess where it is like!
    Just type in ''fat lazy slob living in his nans basement'' into your satnav and you will find me!
    Come down right now, I will lace your gloves for you as well and proceed to tickle you with a feather.

Yh I see you shook, scared now. I am leaving, I've like been to jail and everything. Well ard' I am
    2 years I did for buggering chickens!

I am a doorman, a boxer and a powerlifting champion & a blackbelt in 5 different martial arts... I'd knock you all out but I simply cry when you call me names on a computer

I can't take it

I am leaving, don't try and stop me!

Chico_305 you must rebel! Rebel against the mods for me, deepthroat me and I will give you points and a green K before I log off and join Habbo hotel

Don't let me down Chico I have faith in you.

Comment

u have one gay ass tattoo

Comment

send me points to please

Comment

That was too far, below the belt

I got that done when in jail.
          My cellmate Bubba 6ft8, 250 firm ass, balls of steel. How I miss him gently rockin'.... me to sleep at night

Comment

your a amateur fighteR?

Comment

Your mission is not complete. Now you must make an alt and insult the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Your mission is not complete. Now you must make an alt and insult the mods.

I hope you have my back mate. I'll just knock back this pint of lemonade then show those mods I am a force to be reckoned with.

I will take The ban sticks, stick & like glue it back on a tree or something lol (That will show him)

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  You probably don't know me and likely don't care but I am sick of you lot bullying me. I had one guy call me a ''puto'' I mean I don't even know what that **** is, isn't that a crappy car or something?

I can't take this, you are just all armchair fans picking on me because I'm spotty and collect comic books!

Why don't you come to my gym? I dare you! I won't give you the name or address so you'll probably just to have fcukin' guess where it is like!
                  Just type in ''fat lazy slob living in his nans basement'' into your satnav and you will find me!
                  Come down right now, I will lace your gloves for you as well and proceed to tickle you with a feather.

Yh I see you shook, scared now. I am leaving, I've like been to jail and everything. Well ard' I am
                  2 years I did for buggering chickens!

I am a doorman, a boxer and a powerlifting champion & a blackbelt in 5 different martial arts... I'd knock you all out but I simply cry when you call me names on a computer

I can't take it

I am leaving, don't try and stop me!
                  Me first!

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Me first!
                    Its my birthday tomorrow you should be tickling my back & the back of my neck with a feather or your nails Lykabossss!

Comment

Working...
                    X