No announcement yet.

Who is the angriest, bitterest poster?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
    He forgot to mention he only says it when hes at the computer and nobody is home.
    this is the truth. emz is 10000000% full of shi t with that.

Comment

• BPP has got more than derranged. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        MIB is a complete and utter dick.

It gets me how he goes off on little tangents.

MIB is someone that likes to think he exposes conventional thinking, group think, as though he's always going against the grain, problem is, he does it for satisfaction, as though he is seeing something no one else is, only I see right through his BS, and he knows it, which is why I find it pathetic, that he thinks he is getting one up on people by patronizing them.

It makes him look a bigger idiot to me, cause I know! why he does it, and more to the point, he knows that I know.
        To be fair, I think everyone knows this and the same goes for Jacky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          you should be asking me this homeskillet. you want to live around tulane. TRUST ME. look around broadway.
          I was tryin to keep him outta uptown bruhnlaw. You know a couple of wrong turns in uptown can have him somewhere he don't need to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I was tryin to keep him outta uptown bruhnlaw. You know a couple of wrong turns in uptown can have him somewhere he don't need to be.
            he got guns, make sure you bring um with you midnight, EVERYBODY else has um

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Cute! View Post

I drop the N bomb on a regular basis ain't nothin to it.
              and this makes you tough how? how many black folk are around when you do this?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                He's a little kid with one eye who doesn't know **** about boxing and thinks Kristen Krock is cute because "sigrab" does.

He's a joke who copied the junior gimmick from mangler jr.

I don't give a **** what he "takes". He's a sorry little asskisser like 90% of the queers on this site.

Fuck him, his small **** and his blind eye.

in all honesty, if i were around and you'd said this nonsense, i would beat you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom!
                  You talk tough on the internet.

But I bet if confronted in real life, you'd be cowardly and avoid a fight.

wrong. it embarrasses me when i see grown men carrying on like that. i would, however, slap you in your fat, greasy, ignorant face (sans latex).
                  Last edited by T.Horton; 01-29-2011, 12:17 PM.

Comment

did you NOT read the post i was referring to? you illiterate piss-rat!

Comment

tim horton is james toney, FYI.

Comment

Working...
                      X