Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come Puerto Ricans and Domincans get along with blacks but Mexicans don't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my opinion, if you are good looking, then more than likely you will catch the eye of different women. Woman are just as bad, if not worse than men, in their to do list. For example, Denzel can get laid about anywhere, also Justin Timberlake, Cristiano Ronaldo, ODLH, etc. Even without them being famous and wealthy.
    I see it all the time, it don't have to be black man & white, latina, asian etc women. Every person has their own taste, I see black women with white, black, hispanic, samoan men often. Also white women that date out of race, as latinas too. All Im saying is if your good looking your good looking, don't speak of people in general if your not doing it yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      asians .................
      its okay to dream...its better then living in reality huh

asians see mexicans like mexicans see black people

Comment

• Originally posted by Proff Griff View Post
        lol another idiot using a youtube video as an example

What can I expect from individuals who use TV, wikipedia, and youtube for their education.

For every rich black man with a white woman/other races, I can name 10 rich black men married to black women to destroy this point you're trying to make.

Go for it. I dare you....

And don't pretend that some black men are the only people who date women of their race who look "mixed". How many pure blooded Filipino women do you see Manny Pacquiao with?

Manny Pacquiao is married to a filipina

Comment

• Originally posted by BATEMAN View Post
          That's the facts, black men rather date out side their race than be with a black woman, because everything isn't all good in Africa.
          What's wrong with dating outside your own race? Pu.ss.y is the same pink color on the inside no matter what color the outside is. Black men love black women, but why limit ourselves to one race? Sounds like you're envious of our ability to get with women of any race.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
            I don't know but you can see even on Boxingscene a lot of Mexicans hate African American fighters. They say it's because of their boring styles, but then exciting AA fighters still get hated for one thing or the other by Mexicans[Williams for example]. Very few Mexicans on here support a AA fighter. I can only think of Mangler Jr and Killa Right off the top of my head. The majority seem to not like AA fighters and seem to have some kind of hatred towards them.
            Most Dominicans on Boxingscene don't support Mexican fighters. They seem to have some kind of hatred towards them.

Comment

• Originally posted by big boss G View Post
              Most Dominicans on Boxingscene don't support Mexican fighters. They seem to have some kind of hatred towards them.
              It's funny because most Latinos from the Caribbean take being called "Mexican" as a grave insult. They are ready to fight off that **** like you cursed their grandmother out or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
                Why do Mexicans prefer Mexicans who look more European, then a more indigenous looking Mexican..........
                Because white > all

Comment

• Originally posted by big boss G View Post
                  Because white > all
                  Most white people hate mexicans and really don't believe in them coming over here across the border. But yet a large proportion of Mexicans are trying to be white. Is that what you all are telling me?

Comment

• Because every race has another race they look down on to make them feel better about themselves.

For Mexicans, they look down on blacks..... It's actually a simple explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      Most white people hate mexicans and really don't believe in them coming over here across the border. But yet a large proportion of Mexicans are trying to be white. Is that what you all are telling me?
                      nah im just talking ****, not being serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X