No announcement yet.

KFC Baked Beans....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    McDonald's, BK and KFC are the main 3. Wendy's is dead.

I'm from the projects south east London. Otherwise known as Mitcham.
    Got ya.

I stayed in Canning Town. I could see the Millennium Dome from my hotel room.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
      Got ya.

Balla

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
        Balla

Not really homie. It wasn't that nice.

Comment

**** yeah im drinking son... thats what the whole "ahhhh" was about... i got some canadian club, on the rocks.... glass is empty already lol

now that you mention it, i do recall you talking bout picking up your latest ride.. it was pretty old if i remember, but having no debt load is golden, or as you say, gravey...

like i said, my hats off to ya son...

im all for payin for ****, but this education has me by the balls, if i dont finance it, i dont get it

Oh, well good. The food talk got me wantin a quesadilla now even tho I ate already.

Just beer here. She ain't drank so no liquor tonite.

I'm drivin a 90 Cutlass Ciera now. Looks like hell but it works.

My pops made me a sweet deal to pay for my college education, so it was cool. :mangler:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
              Oh, well good. The food talk got me wantin a quesadilla now even tho I ate already.

Just beer here. She ain't drank so no liquor tonite.

I'm drivin a 90 Cutlass Ciera now. Looks like hell but it works.

My pops made me a sweet deal to pay for my college education, so it was cool. :mangler:
              yeah, i had a lot of help paying for undergrad, but now that im in Pharmacy school, im on my own... and its the expensive ****

my previous ride (before i bought my 08 in july 08) was a 94 grand prix... that ride was the ****... sunroof, the gold spoked wheels, the digital speedometer that projected onto the windshield, and only 60k miles when i bought it... what a steal... i sold it cuz the front end was acting up (i was thinking ball joints etc) but after sellling it to my dads friend, found out it was a cracked frame/ A arm, that was replaced for only $175, the dude is still drivin it now... i could be rollin in that son of a ***** with no payment

Comment

yeah, i had a lot of help paying for undergrad, but now that im in Pharmacy school, im on my own... and its the expensive ****

my previous ride (before i bought my 08 in july 08) was a 94 grand prix... that ride was the ****... sunroof, the gold spoked wheels, the digital speedometer that projected onto the windshield, and only 60k miles when i bought it... what a steal... i sold it cuz the front end was acting up (i was thinking ball joints etc) but after sellling it to my dads friend, found out it was a cracked frame/ A arm, that was replaced for only $175, the dude is still drivin it now... i could be rollin in that son of a ***** with no payment

I got to live back at home rent free and have my college paid for long as I ain't fail a class. I scooped that deal the **** up. Worked full time while I was goin so all my $ went str8 to the bank. Thankfully I ain't **** up and marry that ho.

My 1st car was a Tempo. Copped it for $1500.

Next car was an Intrepid. Got that ***** for free cuz my pops just handed it over. I miss that car.

Next car was my Taurus. Paid $1000 for it.

Got this Cutlass for $850. :mangler:

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                  Got ya.

East London = Scum!

Not your fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                    East London = Scum!

Not your fault.

Well, at least you just missed out!

I really liked London. I wanna go back.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      I got to live back at home rent free and have my college paid for long as I ain't fail a class. I scooped that deal the **** up. Worked full time while I was goin so all my $ went str8 to the bank. Thankfully I ain't **** up and marry that ho.

My 1st car was a Tempo. Copped it for $1500.

Next car was an Intrepid. Got that ***** for free cuz my pops just handed it over. I miss that car.

Next car was my Taurus. Paid $1000 for it.

Got this Cutlass for $850. :mangler:
                      good ****, my first car was a 88 grand prix i got for a grand off my bro... then a 92 taurus, i got for 1000 from the dealer by bro worked at

loved that car, it was a tank in the winter... used to beat the hell out of it with my pals in their trucks, all hill climbin in **** in the winter....

Comment

Working...
                      X