Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Paul Williams' stock went down or up in your opinion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock? the only thing that went down was the hype. lol @ those morons saying williams would of beaten calzaghe and hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      martinez aint a puncher....
      Exactly. Williams still has a pretty decent beard, but his defense is suspect and any big puncher should take advantage of it, provided he has a decent beard himself.

Comment

how can people hate on williams? he talks a big game - sure, but he doesn't get extremely disrespectful with his trash talk.

the dude comes to frickin fight man, he won the fight - he made it a war, he put on a show for the fans, stop being so stuck up. enjoy the fight, don't cry about it. i don't see how someones stock can go down when the other fighter really shows up and they both put on amazing fight.

obviously people will debate the decision... but aside from that if you want to be negative about any other matters regarding these fighters, then honestly - shut the hell up. be ****ing happy we can be treated to a great fight, that the sport is alive and WELL! **** the cryers. rematch!

Comment

He cant call himself the most feared fighter on the planet anymore. They cant claim he freezes 3 divisions. Not anymore. He is still very good, but he clearly isnt great.

Comment

His stocks went up again. Going to war and winning. Bring on Pavlik

Comment

Where did Martinez come from all of a sudden??? He has been involve in some controversy in his fights but he seem to have come from no where, Apart from the Margarito fight which he lost earlier in his career where has he been in the last 5 years or so???

Comment

I also forgot to add Calzaghe's fight with Robin Reid in my first post. Of course who can forget about the his squeaky win over Hopkins.

Comment

Paul williams went after martinez from ding , thats not his style i took it as a effort to please the fans and to gain respect by looking 4 a ko

Comment

I don't think P. Will's stock went anywhere. His perceived ability might have taken a hit, but he made up for it with his display of heart and determination. On the other hand, I think it's very clear that Sergio Martinez's stock has rocketed.

Comment

both guys stock went up. martinez will get more recognition that he deserves, and williams learned he can win a tough tough fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X