No announcement yet.

Is Cheating ever okay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
    listen man, i dont hear your chicken-fried steak gettin upset just cuz you had some bacon on the side.

why should a woman be any different? about women OR bacon on the side?

****, im hungry

I ain't never had no baccon on the side when I had steak. Hell, I ain't never gone after steak while I had potted meat.....it's against my principles.

If I had....I wouldn't have posted.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
      I ain't never had no baccon on the side when I had steak. Hell, I ain't never gone after steak while I had potted meat.....it's against my principles.

If I had....I wouldn't have posted.
      al bundy says, " why go out for steak when you have a cow at home?"

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
        al bundy says, " why go out for steak when you have a cow at home?"
        LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God my wife hates boxing and doesn't read this site.

Comment

nah cheatin aint right and i think people who do cheat need to get a reality check on how many people they can hurt by doin it

ive been with my gf for around 8months and ive had big temptations but never done anythin behind her back

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible View Post
            nah cheatin aint right and i think people who do cheat need to get a reality check on how many people they can hurt by doin it

ive been with my gf for around 8months and ive had big temptations but never done anythin behind her back
            Apart from the compulsive wanking to pics of Rachel McAdams

Comment

Will it be considered cheating from my side if I sex a girl who got a boyfriend? She is more then willing.

Comment

Cheating is never okay.

Comment

let's look at the facts.

divorce rate in recent years, actually since the feminism movement, has gone up. this is because back in the day, when marriages lasted, men cheated on their wives constantly. nowadays, with empowered women taking control of relationships and not allowing their honor to be impugned by unfaithful partners, marriages are no longer working out.

if women allowed themselves to be cheated on, marriages would work out. i mean seeeeriously people....

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                    let's look at the facts.

divorce rate in recent years, actually since the feminism movement, has gone up. this is because back in the day, when marriages lasted, men cheated on their wives constantly. nowadays, with empowered women taking control of relationships and not allowing their honor to be impugned by unfaithful partners, marriages are no longer working out.

if women allowed themselves to be cheated on, marriages would work out. i mean seeeeriously people....

Good observation; and I find it to be correct.

Men, who have been in control for so long, got a huge wake-up call in the 1960's as women found themselves empowered. Now women, like men of old, are pursuing younger mates because younger men are easier to "control" than men of the same age or older.

Women (on average....don't jump me Feisty. ) are now wanting to be the ones in charge, so they go after younger, more impressionable, more easily manipulated "men"....and, in some cases, that have been making headlines for the last 10 Years....mere school boys.

It's not about "love".......it's about "control"; no one really wants "parity" in their partnership, that requires too much compromise and "work".

...the more things change, aye.
                    Last edited by K-DOGG; 01-07-2007, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                      Good observation; and I find it to be correct. Men, who have been in control for so long, got a huge wake-up call in the 1960's as women found themselves empowered. Now women, like men of old, are pursuing youngter men because younger men are easier to "control" than men of the same age or older. Women (on average....don't jump me Feisty. ) are now wanting to be the ones in charge, so they go after youngter, more impressionable, more easily manipulated "men"....and, in some cases that have been making headlines for the last 10 Years....school boys.

....the more things change...etc.

It's not about "love".......it's about "control"; no one really wants "parity" in their partnership, it requires too much compromise and "work".
                      Up here in Canada due to divorce laws the women have the guys by the balls. A break-up means the woman almost always gets custody of the children which means child support payment for each kid. If the woman has a lower paying job the man has to kick in a standard of living payment. If the woman is unemployed with no job skills there's alimony payments until she can get integrated into the work force.

I'm 40 years old, have 3 kids and my wife was unemployed fpr 13 years (back to work for the last year). To pay for only my kids would be approximately $2,000 a month in the event of a split up. I would also lose half of the pension I've paid into for the last 20 years and would likely be forced to walk away from a $400,000 home. I'd basically be living out of a van where my licence plate # would be my home address.

Why do you think I come on a boxing web sites to argue? At home I have choice. I can be right, or I can be happy. And yes I take out the ****in garbage, walk the dog and generally do what the **** I'm told!
                      Last edited by SABBATH; 01-07-2007, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X