No announcement yet.

Would you rather get ko'd or quit?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
    Its best we ask Khan. Cause now Khan is trolling Brook as a quitter...
    Khan is correct. Brook quit. He took a knee and he quit. What else would you call it??????? If GGG did the same thing you would start ten thousand threads calling GGG a quitter. His eye was open, not closed shut. He could see but he didn't want to get beat up anymore. His trainer quit for him against GGG but Brook quit all by himself this time. Khan has a weak chin but he is no quitter and he would never quit standing up the way Brook did.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      Khan is correct. Brook quit. He took a knee and he quit. What else would you call it??????? If GGG did the same thing you would start ten thousand threads calling GGG a quitter. His eye was open, not closed shut. He could see but he didn't want to get beat up anymore. His trainer quit for him against GGG but Brook quit all by himself this time. Khan has a weak chin but he is no quitter and he would never quit standing up the way Brook did.
      Khan doesn't go to the "should i quit part" he usually goes directly to sleep. He doesn't have that choice so wrong example here.

Now what you're gonna cite maidana fights? That was like 10 years ago and was before he started his diva moves.

Spence KOs khan around 2-5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Khan doesn't go to the "should i quit part" he usually goes directly to sleep. He doesn't have that choice so wrong example here.
        Exactly. People act like Khan has a CHOICE to quit. He's out cold before he can get to that point.

Unless he faces Manny, the only fight I see him lasting the distance upright.

Comment

I think Kell quit in this context and this should held against his legacy. I'm sorry but if you quit in a fight it's because you think you think there are some life threatning effects in which case you get yourself down to the hospital asap (fu**k a post fight interview)

Comment

Everyone wants to believe they would hang in there and go out on their shield. Most have never stepped foot in a ring let alone been in with a world class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              I would let a doctor look at me and pretend I can't continue and then act like I'm really angry that they stopped the fight.
              Awesome that's the way I'd go. Look at this way. Walters will forever be known as a quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

Now what you're gonna cite maidana fights? That was like 10 years ago and was before he started his diva moves.

Spence KOs khan around 2-5 rounds.
                Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Exactly. People act like Khan has a CHOICE to quit. He's out cold before he can get to that point.

Unless he faces Manny, the only fight I see him lasting the distance upright.
                Look at these 2 blatant lying scumbags.

Khan's been out cold once in 35 fights and according to these liars ''he's usually out cold''.

Lying scumbags. He's usually knocked down on the regular but he always gets back up when he's conscious, be it on jelly legs and always fights back. Against Garcia he was barely able to stand upright but he was fighting back to the very last second. Against Prescott he got up twice and never quit. The only time in his 35 fight career he didn't get up was against Canelo, the ONE time he was out cold and these lying scumbags try and lie to make it seem as if that happens ''usually''.

Be men and look at things objectively and fair instead of being cowardly rats and just following the crowd on here to look cool by hating on Khan and making up blatant lies you weasels. No ones saying Khan is the greatest of all time, we know what he is but at least don't make up lies to criticize him, especially when there's enough out there to for him to be criticized for without making up lies.

I'm the first to criticise Khan for the many many things he does/says wrong on the regular, but one thing that can never be questioned about Khan is his heart. Never has he shown to lack heart inside the ring and for these two lying scumbags to try and insinuate that just shows what sort of cowardly weak men they must be.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  Everyone wants to believe they would hang in there and go out on their shield. Most have never stepped foot in a ring let alone been in with a world class fighter.
                  Exactly. The guy legit had a chance of doing permanent damage to that eye but these internet warriors are upset he didn't continue. It's ****ing sad, Kell is a warrior.

Comment

There's a difference between quitting like Walters quit, when you're perfectly fine but know you won't win, and quitting when your life is on the line. He just got eye surgery on the left eye, and he couldn't see out of the right one in this fight. That's some scary ****. People calling him a quitter are imbeciles with an agenda, in this case either nationalistic morons or Golovkin haters who think that by hating on brook they hate on Golovkin.

There are very few true boxing fans on the site.

Comment

Boxing is a sport, to fight when you're getting your ass kicked or injured is selfish to your family. Why keep going when things aren't going to happen for you? So people like some of the losers on forums can say you were brave? Oh wow, real badge of honor there.
                      Last edited by Metho_4u; 05-27-2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X