Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any video proof of Spence taking a big shot without being hurt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah man kell brook with them savage brownies!!! lol....brook aint fightin kevin showbiz or donut dan today.....brook is done

then again he never really was....these guys wanna think he brave or something special cause he put on a farce of a fight with golovkin...like he should get some badge for a joke of a fight that was stopped at the first sign of trouble

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      he got rocked by charlo, badly from what ive heard, in sparring for this fight.
      Is there really any shame in that man?? Charlo is a beast and a bigger man

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Is there really any shame in that man?? Charlo is a beast and a bigger man
        charlo will have golovkin running to 168 in a year or so....

Comment

He doesn't take combos. I've watched every single fight of his. He's so aggressive he gets caught with a few. He taps his head and keeps on ticking but I honestly have no clue how good or bad his chin is.

Comment

he got rocked by charlo, badly from what ive heard, in sparring for this fight.
            You keep spewing this DISGUSTING AND PUTRID LIE. Stop fucking doing it you bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              You keep spewing this DISGUSTING AND PUTRID LIE. Stop fucking doing it you bellend.
              its not a lie, trust me....

Comment

its not a lie, trust me....
                Charlo is a damn beast and would kill Brook..so why even mention it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post
                  I've been looking and I can only find the Lartey punch. I can't judge his chin enough without seeing him taking a bomb without being hurt.

He took Algieri/Bundu pillow bombs well I guess?
                  Shoot dude is there any video of him fighting someone who is not a bum nevertheless someone who could punch.

Comment

All this is doing is taking away more credit from a potential Brook win.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      His chin will be tested in a few hours, lad.
                      So will Brook's.

Kell gets hit way more than Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X