No announcement yet.

Any word on the great Robeisy Ramirez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    That's really a shame, i will watch all the fights when i get wi fi.
    I read that Arlen Lopez lost twice, La Cruz lost once and Argilagos lost twice i also read that Saldivar is looking good and that Roniel has been looking great.
    In other teams i read that Dychko is still fighting as an amateur so that eliminates the rumours about him turning pro, the same with Dusmatov and I also read that Melekuziev moved to 81kg.
    Yeah you've read right about everything. The way Cruz and Lopez have looked they should replace them with Morel and Uslain Iglesias respectively. Zaldivar looked amazing, I hope next Friday he fights Zoirov in Cuba who is the gold medalist at 54. Veitia has had too many chances and has come up short again and again. Right now Andy Cruz at 64 is the best from the Cuban team, he hasn't even lost a round in WSB.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      Yeah you've read right about everything. The way Cruz and Lopez have looked they should replace them with Morel and Uslain Iglesias respectively. Zaldivar looked amazing, I hope next Friday he fights Zoirov in Cuba who is the gold medalist at 54. Veitia has had too many chances and has come up short again and again. Right now Andy Cruz at 64 is the best from the Cuban team, he hasn't even lost a round in WSB.
      Veitia lives with the Rocky Juarez effect, he just can't let his hands go, such a shame because he is amazing.
      I definitely want to watch Zoirov vs Zaldivar, Zoirov looked amazing in Rio.
      BTW Andy Cruz is a top fighter, he qualified for Rio and he just let Robeisy trying to qualify almost coming up short.
      Last edited by yngwie; 05-14-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X