Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG loses Saturday, what posters do you expect to disappear?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
    This is not even a major fight. I don't know why it's being hyped up so much, I'm not looking forward to it. I was way more interested in Garcia/Thurman and Haye/Bellew.
    The No. 1 MW vs the No. 2 MW isn't a bigger fight than Haye vs Bellew?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      The No. 1 MW vs the No. 2 MW isn't a bigger fight than Haye vs Bellew?
      I'm not feeling the excitement compared to garcia-thurman and haye-bellew. Can't put my finger on why.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        You might be the one to leave,hoe.
        dont insult me bro. I just posted my opinion.
        Lets keep this clean.

oh I reported that BTW

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          • Maxi won't be back until Kovalev fight Ward again
          • Jubei won't be back until Usyk fights
          • Eastcoast will probably commit suicide
          • Tin Foil Terry will probably blame Al Haymon
          • Bigdramashow will never be heard from again
          • Forgot to add Jedi Progressive
          You need to add boliodogs or whatever his dumbass name is. That dude is so pro-Eastern Euro. I'll go as far as saying he is on Maxi's level of fanboyism. He's a little quieter so people don't notice him as much but if you pay attention to his posts you will see that he is constantly sucking on them Eastern Euro nuts and HARD.

He'll even call you names and say you dunno **** if you say the slightest negative thing about an Eastern Euro fighter.
          Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 03-16-2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            So white fighters?
            Lomachenko...

Comment

I mean, look at this. I just ran into it in another thread.

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Middleweight has lots of good to very good fighters. GGG is not just good. He is extraordinary and he stands out above all the rest. He is so much better than all the other middleweights that he makes the division look weak but it isn't weak. The bookies making him an 8 to 1 favorite over a champion of Jacob's quality shows how good GGG seems to be.
              Him and Kellerman should have a d*ck sucking competition on GGG or any Eastern Euro to see who would win. It would be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Nobody will disappear, they'll just start talking about Lomachenko, then Kovalev again. I love the way GGG fights but the closer we get to the fight the more I kind of want Jacobs to win the fight. But I need GGG to win because I couldn't stand to see 25 threads a day by Chollo Vista. It's already brutal enough.
                Originally posted by icha View Post
                thats exactly my thoughts.. they will jump to the next bandwagon...
                Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                So white fighters?
                I said this before. It will be Usyk or Beterbiev. A lot of them are already setting up the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  The current stickied poll has 220 voters and of those voters, 83% think GGG will win by TKO. Only 10% of posters think Jacobs will KO GGG in that poll. I wouldn't say 10% is "a lot".
                  well, there are a lot of trolls, i get confused

Comment

If they leave, then peace out. If not they should stay around and give Jacobs his props. I know that's hard for a lot of posters to do here, but it would be the classy thing. I say that and already I know that's asking too much

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      If they leave, then peace out. If not they should stay around and give Jacobs his props. I know that's hard for a lot of posters to do here, but it would be the classy thing. I say that and already I know that's asking too much
                      If I was able to come here the same night Garcia beat Matthysse and say congrats, I'm sure they can too, right?

Although I think bigdramashow already took his early out after his classic thread he made yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                      X